Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,340,137
Pageviews Today: 1,919,504Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 10,210
03:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my friend needs help - in Philippines- building latrine advice.....please help
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message my friend went to the Philippines to help and here is what he wrote me.........
I'm on the ground here in the philippines and it is BAD - way worse then Haiti. It pains my heart and there is SO MUCH need. Someone summed It up best by saying "what do they need - EVERYTHING"

"Tacloban Philippines update straight from Eli. City is secure and safe. We got here and found only 1 of 5 hospitals was running the rest were "permanently destroyed and not working". The congressman was impressed with us and have us a shot with his "destoyed" hospital that is 140,000 sq ft. we have the operating room open and running and about 50,000 sq ft of thehospital operation already after 33 hours. Go team AWESOME! This afternoon the congressman was so impressed with our work that he gave us control of the university next door that is at least as big as this hospital. It will be tuned into a refugee camp and distribution center tomorrow. It's expensive running a house imagine a huge hospital and a college. The Clorox alone we need is hundreds of dollars. The brooms the mops the labor the...the...the... We need money probably $10,000 to get this job done."

Urgent need!!! I need to build a Latrine big enough to support the continual needs of 400 people construction starts in 3 hours! I've never built one an need YOU to research best practices when the water table is 1 ft below ground (digging a hole is NOT an option). Most latrines are below ground. Mine WILL be above ground I just need to know what differences this makes so I can build properly. I'm going to find a huge tank like object or make one that I know. Please TEXT me answers because sun rises in 2 hours and I WON'T HAVE internet text me at 8********. Make it short sweet and to the point"

i will relay the message! please help!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP