Users Online Now: 1,424 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 276,428
Pageviews Today: 364,683Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,428
03:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I discovered a hidden code in the Alphabet...and it relates to the bible too
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So check this out...

I was studying the origin of the letters of the alphabet (all alphabet based languages trace their origin back to one original alphabet).

The original alphabet was based on Egyption Heiroglyphs...and most people think that they are just from symbols that start with the same sounds as the letters...

For example, the Letter A comes from the symbol for an egyption heiroglyph of an Ox Head with two horns (turn A upside down and imagine the legs as horns...you can still see a little bit of where the letter came from in its shape).

The egyption name for an Ox was "Alp"...hence you get Alpha, or A.

But are these original symbols merely pictographs with no meaning? Or is there something deeper to them.

For example, the letters J and I come from the same symbol...Yod. The symbol for it is an Arm.

However, in ancient egypt, an Arm was also a measure of a Cubit, a division of legth. Could there be another reason why an arm was chosen to represent this letter?

I think there is...and it has to do with the dictates of Logic and the mechanics of how these letters join together to create larger concepts. You can see the original letters and their symbols on this wikipedia page: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

So after much study on these symbols, this is the list I came up with using the ancient Hebrew Abjed/Alphabetic script.

Here Is what I believe their meanings are for each letter (This is subject to revision):

Alef = Ox and horns = To Define by contrast/duality
Bet = House = To contain or embody
Gimel = Camel/Throwstick = Force/strength
Dalet = Door = Choice
He = Praise/Hail = To Invoke/To create order
Vav = Nail = To Join
Zayin = Sword = To Undo
Het = Courtyard = To cut/divide into two
Tet = Wheel = To move/wander (astray)
Yod = Arm = Length/Time/Space
Kaph = Palm of Hand = To Humble/make to bow/curve away from
Lamed = Ox Goad = To Direct/Law/Command
Mem = Water = Darkness/substance of the Unkown/Chaos
Nun = Fish = To Negate/to frustrate by barriers/Hold back
Samekh = Backbone = To Support
Ayin = Eye = To Open/To View/Empty Space/Make wide
Pe = Corner of Mouth = Surface/Face
Tsadi = Tree/Plant = To spring forth/To Branch off
Quf = Monkey tail = To Cast Out
Resh = Head = Chief Source/To lay waste/make void/Evil
Shin = Tooth/Bow = To Shine/Fire/To Transmit Information
Tav = Mark = Matter/Physical Manifestion of Information

So How does this relate to the Bible?
Well if you take the letters and apply these meanings, some very interesting bits of information begin to appear.

For example. the hebrew word for water is MYM. The Hebrew word for Heaven is SMYM.

The bible says in genesis that the heavens were created by dividing the waters...

So we get:
M = Water/Chaos
Y = Space/Length
M = Water Chaos

Add an S to the front and you get shining/transmitting information...into the waters that become divided by space and length between them. Sound familiar?

Lets look at another one:

The First word of the bible is BRASYT. It means "In the Beginning".

If we Break it down letter by letter we get:

B = Body/Subtance
R = Empty/Nothing
A = Defined by Duality
S = Place of Shining/Sending forth Information
Y = Space/length between
T = Place of recieving/Manifesting Information.

Now consider the first verse of Genesis "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth."

We could read BRASYT to mean: That which Defines by Duality divided into Things that are (Body) and things that are not (Emptyness) and created a space between that place which shines or transmits information, and that place which recieves or manifests information.

And thats just the first word! As you go through each word, letter by letter, it continues to reveal the verses which follow in similiar detail!

How cool is that??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP