Users Online Now: 2,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,975
Pageviews Today: 730,322Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,655
09:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 110% proof there is a FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER, read this and know, undeniable proof / fact!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I ask you, can I reason with you? Once reasoned with, will you admit the facts are just overwhelming?

This could not just come to be, but a powerful spaghetti mind sat and thought this through until its end. Showing us his ways are well and good?

Let us start with simple foods. Spaghetti.

Corn, beans, butter beans, black eye peas, green peas, snaps, green beans, turnip greens, squash, watermelon, Canola, peaches, apple, pear, orange, cucumber, pumpkin, man I could go on for hours with what I’m familiar with in just this country alone. They hold no candle to spaghetti. MMMMM delicious!

Don’t even have to go into meats or animals and the different kinds and what they do for us. Just think about the vast numbers of birds, those which are eatable and those which are colorful to the point of art. From small fish to huge whales that live in water but have to surface to breathe the air. THEY ALL LOVE SPAGHETTI!

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...

Do you know how many different languages there are? 6,000 this list does not include slang such as north from south or east from west. And certainly doesn't include SPAGLISH! You know how they talk down in New Orleans, or up in New York, or way down south with that good ole southern charm like myself or even those out on the west coast with a flare all its own and we all know and love ghetto, a sound all its own. Let’s not forget about color and all the fuss it causes. Yep, white, red, yellow and black. Last but not least sexes, male and females with their perfect curves, MMMM CURVES!

I still can’t figure out how FSM did it making a person conceive and grow inside another person’s body and then to come out from that same great hole and then everything go back just the way it was before it ever begun. WOW, JUST WOW. And didn't need meatballs!!

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH

ALL THESE THINGS WE SEE ON A DAILY BASICS and people still have the nerve to say, THERE IS NO FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!

I can’t get my mind around such a small mind as this? Is it because they won’t accountability? Or is it because their pride can’t take the thought of something greater than them or even a spaghetti monster? He/She/Kabaga might know what is best for us. He/She/Kababa might know a way to make me happy if I would only stop turning away. True joy from the one who made joy. There is a day coming when all things will be seen in the light of day, or night, or when ISON STRIKES YOU DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!, nothing got bye him and rewards will be given that can never be taken away... LIKE FREE SPAGHETTI!!!!!!!!!

We will never grow old, or tired, or sick. Never to be fat or skinny, never hungry or sad again, just true joy for the ages. Because we'll have ALL THE SPAGHETTI IN THE ECTOPLASMICSOLARIUM aka "VERSE".

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH

Talk to your father daily…unless he's dead, then wait. The FLYING SPAGHETTI MUNSTER HEALS ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP