Users Online Now: 1,500 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 482,050
Pageviews Today: 779,559Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 4,060
08:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok, the woods behind my new house are really creepy at night. Even my dog is spooked out there and wants to go back inside.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't scare easy. I'm not afraid of the dark. I grew up surrounded by thick woods. Woods do not scare me. I am a strong and faithful woman and never let fear reign in my life. But, the woods behind my house have a strange energy. And, actually, my dog is scared and jumpy out there. And he doesn't fear anything.

Only at night.

Now the house I moved into is a historic old house. Its about 140 years old. The basement is pretty creepy too. The house is part of a group of historic houses that were some of the first homes built in this location.

I am a spiritual warrior. This is one of my spiritual gifts. So, buying into any of this creepy vibe is not going to happen. As a matter of fact, I immediately go into a calm and centered warrior stance.

My other gift is being extremely sensitive to supernatural and paranormal energy.

but...
my dog is spooked out there at night. and he loves being outside as long as I will let him. last night he got real jumpy and made a beeline for the door to go back inside the house. my dog is an enormous pyrenean mountain dog.
that's what's really got me buggin.

and when I go out there at night, I immediately feel a strong energy here, and it isn't a good one. whatever is at the core of it, it has no authority here and has to go. it has no idea who it's dealing with.

but only at night.
business is as usual during the day. energy returns to serene and is actually quite comforting.

anyway...The only animals I've seen out there are squirrels, rabbits, variety of birds, and a couple deer. No bears or anything like that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP