Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shadow Wolves: The Al Qaeda and Native American Connection
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First I'd like to start with a report out of Kentucky about Islamic State of Iraq members making it to the state where they procured heavy weapons (PKM's and Anti-Aircraft Launchers) on North American soil.

Now that you've seen the news report, most will take it for face value. Simply Al Qaeda made it to the states. But there's a much darker picture with more dangerous consequences.

Over the past decade Al Qaeda has valued western members joining the ranks of terror networks abroad. However there is one specific group that they want to forge connections with that would change the very meaning and the front lines in the War on Terror. The scary thing is it's already happening and I fear there's no way to stop it and on part, we as a nation are to blame.

Before I tell you what that is, first let me show you. The following is a report about 3 members of Al Qaeda in Somalia who were from the U.S.

"An al Qaeda-affiliated group in Somalia released a video series this week that celebrates several Americans who died while waging jihad in Africa, according to a watchdog group that monitors terrorist activity.

The 39-minute video released by al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen, an al Qaeda-affiliated group in Somalia, celebrates and honors “three Americans from Minnesota who joined the group and died fighting in Somalia,” according to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), which first flagged the video in a report provided to the Free Beacon.

Titled “The Path to Paradise: From the Twin Cities to the Land of the Two Migrations,” the video is believed to be the first in a series of al Qaeda-produced propaganda videos praising Americans who have joined al-Shabaab.

“Two of the Minnesotans who died are of Somali origin and the third is a Native American who converted to Islam,” according to MEMRI’s report. “They came to train in Somalia in 2007-2008 and were killed in 2009.”

(con't in link)

[link to freebeacon.com]

Now there's a thread on GLP titled "The Beginning of the Great Native Insurrection"

Thread: The Beginning of the Great Native Insurrection in Canada

In the thread, it touched briefly on something that I really had to check out. Al Qaeda trying to forge connections with Native American communities. Now I'm still looking and from what I'm finding it's painting a very dark picture. However when Native Americans are compared to Al Qaeda by our governments, IT WILL NOT WORK IN OUR FAVOR!

[link to gordspoetryfactory.blogspot.ca]

I'm looking into more and will have more compiled information on the Al Qaeda Native American connections.

Bottom line and what I fear is, if this is in operation right now we're already too late because like I said, this would change the front lines of an endless war right to our front doors.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP