Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bush-Kennedy's Deaths-Sirhan Sirhan-Mind Control-Project Paperclip
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "A cup of coffee with lots of cream and sugar" is supposedly the last thing that Sirhan Sirhan remembered hearing before he shot RFK on June 5th, 1968. In subsuquent interviews that I watched on the History Channel in the past week, Sirhan Sirhan didn't believe that he in fact shot Kennedy and believed he was still alive. He shot Kennedy using a 8 slug gun. There were 10 different bullet holes found at the scene. The word around in certain circles is that it could be possible that the C.I.A. had it in for RFK because he was getting close to the truth about the JFK murder and that the C.I.A. had it in for both because they didn't like the "Foreign Policy" of either one of them.

So, from what I remember on the show, the C.I.A. hypnotized Sirhan Sirhan to start firing at RFK when a certain "Phrase" was said, apparently the above reference to the cup of coffee with cream and sugar.

I also seen a couple of interviews with Sirhan Sirhan where he is just confused about why he was being blamed for the murder of RFK. He seemed to be telling the truth that he doesn't remember anything after the "Coffee" phrase was said to him until the people had him on the ground and holding him for the cops.

Is Bush the "New" Manchurian Candidate and not even know it?.

Are there more in "Power" spots in Government and Corporations that do not even know it?

What about hypnosis on a grand scale on all of us?

Commercials? All saying the same thing all of the time, replayed over and over again until the buying public finally believes it? Keep spinning the key phrases to the people in hopes that the finally believe it all (Like the war in Iraq).

Could this be true?

What are your thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP