Users Online Now: 2,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,100,816
Pageviews Today: 1,838,172Threads Today: 748Posts Today: 13,239
06:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Devout Liberal-Obama Voting Man. Beaten to a Pulp From Knockout Game. WHILE AT WORK AS A LIBRARIAN.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.wnd.com]

Before his encounter with the “Knockout Game” and racial violence, Paul Lane was “a lefty.”

“As left as you can get,” he said.

He supported Obama. Intends to vote for Hillary. Or least he did.

That was until Nov. 7. The day everything changed for Paul. The day Kenneth Johnson walked into the Contra Costa, Calif., library and played the Knockout Game.

“It was 2:49 in the afternoon,” said Lane, a librarian. “And this black guy – I won’t say he was a kid, he was 21 years old – comes into the room in the library. I was helping a 67-year-old guy with history and old movies, because I know that stuff. He was smiling as if he knew the guy I was helping. Then he – Johnson – walks up to the patron and hits him on the side of the head as hard as he can.”

Three weeks later, in court, when Lane told his story, Johnson’s lawyer objected.

“The witness doesn’t know how hard my client can hit,” said the lawyer.

Actually, he might. Lane yelled at Johnson to stop hitting the patron. He did. Then he jumped over Lane’s desk and started hitting and kicking him. It got real bloody real fast.

“So the guy jumps over the library desk and started beating me. And hits me about 20 or 25 times. I can’t remember exactly cause I’m kinda blocked out a bit. Yeah, he really whaled into me. He decked the patron with one punch. He hit me in the ear. In the side of the head. The top of the head. I was bleeding from the nose, eyes, mouth, ears.”

Lane crawled into the other room and asked for help. Then it was over. Later, the newspapers would say the injuries were non-life threatening. Which, of course, depends on how you define life. The library walls were spattered with blood. Lane cannot pick up a book, let alone think about going back to work. He has headaches and “major concussion issues.”

And other issues, maybe even bigger.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP