Users Online Now: 2,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,142
Pageviews Today: 738,284Threads Today: 296Posts Today: 4,717
09:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ted Cruz: Obama is Lawless and Senators Must Render Judgement on Impeachment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ted Cruz: Obama is Lawless and Senators Must Render Judgement on Impeachment

[link to www.youtube.com]

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) opened the door over the weekend to impeaching President Barack Obama because he said that the commander in chief had been "lawless." In an interview published on Saturday, Newsmax's Steve Malzberg asked Cruz what could be done about the "abuse of power" by the Obama administration. "One of the most troubling aspects of the Obama administration is, aside from their radical policies, the way they've implemented it has sadly been lawless," Cruz explained. "Over and over again, this president has said, 'I don't care what the law is, I'm going to refuse to enforce it.'" The Texas senator cited the administration's decision to grant work permits to young immigrants who were brought to the United States as children and tweaks to implementing the health care reform law.

"Is it impeachable?" Malzberg wondered.

"We have never seen a president behave like President Obama, who believes he can just pick and choose: He'll enforce this law, not enforce another law," Cruz opined. "That's a question for the House ultimately. The House, under the Constitution, makes the decision whether to impeach and then the Senate is charged with trying. So, that's a question for the House to assess."

"Would you urge them to consider it?" Malzberg pressed.

"You know, any impeachment would have to be tried in the United States Senate," Cruz noted. "And so, my responsibility would be to render judgment. I would not want to urge the House to do anything other than exercise its best judgement. And then I would endeavor to do the same."

Read more at [link to www.liveleak.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP