Users Online Now: 1,528 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 239,352
Pageviews Today: 385,917Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,013
04:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We Don't Give A Damn If You Forged Obama's Birth Certificates. Show us proof!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Nancy Ruth Owens.

I forged these document for "Griselda Blanco" of the Medellin Cartel in 1985 just after graduating from what was then known as Palm Beach Community College.

I had taken a Business Law course from Professor David Nixon and learned that in the state of Hawaii it was not necessary to have a birth certificate for many legal matters including procurement of a Driver's License.

That one only need show a birth announcement and a secondary paper as proof of birth. One most commonly used in Hawaii was the Family's Bible.

The "Stanley" circled in red was an error due to the fact that I was using a man's birth certificate as a guide. The 1985 phone book had only three hospitals listed and I'm am almost certain I chose the middle of the three.

I did make a phone call from Pablo's ranch house to make certain that the hospital existed. However, at that time it did not occur to me to check on whether or not they had a birthing ward.

The reason for making the false documents, two birth certificates and one Selective service registration card, was so that Obama, a foreigner (fathered by my white American father Thomas Beauchamp Owens, Sr) would be able to enter college for more than the two years alloted by the Pell Grant program at that time.

My mother, Gladys Maxwell Owens prepared his Pell Grant applications and the mailman who witnessed the event is from Clewiston, Florida and not Chicago.

The Drug Lord Pablo Escobar, seeing an opportunity to further his White Genocide program, vocalized his vision to "Put A King On The American Throne" and the plan was that my brother be groomed for the position.

It was a Chicago lawyer or judge who hand-picked my brother as a personal hit-man and who made arrangements with Griselda to fly him to Chicago.

While it may be hard for some people to comprehend this "Kingship," it should be noted that Escobar was convinced by the locals that he was, in fact, a king.

Assuring Pablo of this kept the cocaine flowing into the county when it could have easily gone elsewhere.

There was a COVERT WAR going on in Hendry County and Miami, Florida which Ronald Reagan chose to ignore. This covert war, which many are just now beginning to see due to recent events, included allowing Fidel Castro's Cubans to plant mini-subs in the Rim Canal of Lake Okeechobee. In 1982!

Escobar, murdered by me on October 2, 1990 just after the birth of my first child, Crystal Rose Jones and six weeks after the University of Florida student murders, correctly guessed that Americans would put a black man on the throne before a white female or Hispanic.

The impeached Bill Clinton was not truthful when he claimed that his Seal Team both hunted and captured Pablo Escobar in Colombia in 1993.

Escobar, whom I served, had several other "Manchurian Candidates" poised to take control to further cement the still very active Medellin Cartel's domination over America. My half-brother is the only one that I am aware of although I do have my suspicions of who some of the others may be.

The Florida State's Attorney Joseph P. D'Alessandro, alledgedly cousin or brother of Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi, accepted payoffs in lieu of justice and several other White House members became customers of our "Murder-For-Hire" business. There is no telling how many innocent people D'ALESSANDRO and his minions have imprisoned in South Florida and elsewhere. As For Joseph's kin, Nancy, the fact that she and I shared the same first name was a convenience because she could lay claim to my successful hits.

Nancy D'ALESSANDRO Pelosi is the individual who signed the papers swearing that Obama was an American citizen and that she, as representative of the Democratic National Committe, gave assurances through her signature of this fraudulent fact.

My Murder-For-Hire contracts include Adam Walsh, Jimmy Hoffa, John F. Kennedy, Jr, Pres Ronald Reagan (second shooter & no Jodie Foster Love Story), Tiffany Sessions, Sheriff Sermon Dyess, Sr., several Hendry County deputies, FBI agents, Amtrac, and, possibly Walter Mondale in 1983 and, as mentioned above. Pablo Escobar himself. It should be noted that Escobar had been captured by the Hell's Angels Leader Sonny Barger and I have been told that my husband, Russell W Jones whom I met shortly after the murder of one of my neighbors, that he is actually Barger's son. I have viewed photos and do see a strong physical resemblance. However, I have no proof of their relationship at this at this time.

Don't believe the political lies of the sissified elites who would cower in their own feces if they had to face any of these horrors that they allow to be perpetrated on the American people day in and day out!

Insider info: One of Obama's Birth Certificates DOES contain the real name of an individual who conspired with the group members and is most likely one of the named Jane/John Doe's.

WWW.IFORGEDOBAMASBIRTHCERTIFICATES.COM

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP