Users Online Now: 1,644 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 644,725
Pageviews Today: 828,169Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 2,794
07:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WELCOME TO THE TRUE CHURCH OF BELIEVERS. THESE ARE REAL CHRISTIANS. .....the rest are liars. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves. - Galatians 2:4

Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. - 1 John 5:10

By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. - 1 Corinthians 15:2

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory. - Ephesians 1:13-14

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. - 1 John 5:1

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. - 1 John 3:9

We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them. - 1 John 5:18

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” - John 3:3

You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ - John 3:7

I have come as a light into the world that whoever believes-in-Me should not abide-in-darkness. - John 12:46

The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. - Romans 13:12

Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame. - 1 Corinthians 15:34

The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. - 1 John 3:24

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. - 1 Peter 1:23

And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.” - Acts 5:32

It is the Spirit who gives life. - John 6:63

And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that. -
1 John 5:15-16
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP