Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,084,566
Pageviews Today: 1,982,312Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 14,696
07:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nathan Crowley of Aleister Crowley family - HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION DESIGNERS- The Dark Knight Rises
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.theartnewspaper.com]

....If the show’s “shazam” is due to its designer, who was also responsible for organising the gala, it must be in the mutant blood-stream, for Nathan Crowley is not only production designer of “Batman Begins” and “Dark Knight”, but as revealed to Flotsam, he has his own super-villain heritage: “Yes, [infamous UK occultist] Aleister Crowley is a direct relative, he’s my grandfather’s cousin, but we were never allowed to even mention his name because we were a very Quaker family.”

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
In film and television, a production designer or P.D is the person responsible for the overall look of a filmed event.

The production designer guides key staff
in other departments such as the costume designer, the special effects director, the set decorator, selecting decorative items for the sets such as furniture, knick-knacks and lighting fixtures.

Nathan Crowley's film bio:

[link to www.imdb.com]

He was production designer for 2012 The Dark Knight Rises - the movie intertwined with the Aurora "shooting" psyop, and the movie with the infamous "Sandy Hook" map reference.
[link to conspiracygrimoire.com]

After all of the discussion on background symbolism found in movies, I thought it was interesting to find one of the players, and to find out he is closely related to Aliester Crowley???

Anybody else have information on suspicious production designers / set decorators / or visual directors of any kind? Or any specific movies you think should be investigated?

This is another guy I'm looking at
Rick Heinrichs

He was production designer for The Big Lebowski, a film notoriously packed with occult symbolism.

Big Lebowski symbolism
[link to www.youtube.com]

Owen Patterson
was P.D. for The Matrix.

The Matrix symbolism
[link to www.youtube.com]

Both these movies are jam-packed full of occultic symbolism. We're talking almost every scene. So these guys must be occultists themselves.

Please bump if this topic interests you and help me continue this investigation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP