Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,521,843
Pageviews Today: 2,529,256Threads Today: 1,011Posts Today: 18,001
11:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am from an alternate universe. Ask me a question.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For the past several weeks, I have been uncontrollably shifting between different universes. I know it is hard to believe, but it is true and I have no idea why. After trying to tell the authorities, scientists and friends several times in other universes, no one will believe my story. (With good reason I suppose) Since other options have failed numerous times, I thought the internet, which is a bit less advanced than in most universes I have visited, would be the next best option. GLP was recommended by a "friend" (sometimes a enemy and originally neutral) in this universe. If you wish please ask questions about my universe and other universes. If you don't hear back it probably means I shifted into another universe, as it seems to happen at random. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP