Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,362,254
Pageviews Today: 2,255,968Threads Today: 854Posts Today: 15,353
09:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comet Lovejoy From My Scope This Morning 12-12-13!!(Updated processed pics)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Got up about 4:30am this morning and had to rush and make coffee and set up the scope. Also had some problems getting aligned. I think it was too low for my scope when I started and messed up the alignment some how who knows. One of those mornings...lol. Anyways I did get a few pictures before sunrise. The pics. are single exposures. I may try to stack some images later. [link to i1297.photobucket.com] [link to i1297.photobucket.com] Third pic is a reference pic of the comet and of light pollution. [link to i1297.photobucket.com] Here is a few processed pics. I'm new to the processing so is pretty much just messing around. [link to i1297.photobucket.com] [link to i1297.photobucket.com] [link to i1297.photobucket.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP