Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,210,868
Pageviews Today: 3,072,949Threads Today: 721Posts Today: 14,558
11:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astro Charts.[Post yours if you want to] (Mine is included in the OP. (SLOA ,(GHA), is brilliant, you will find out in the OP.)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Oh, btw, a lot of my threads about astro (birth) charts (The OP that is.) will keep being updated for a while from time to time. Remember that.

[link to www.astro.com]

[After you filled in your information, go to "Horoscope Drawing & Calculations", and in the expanded tab, click Chart Drawing, Ascendant]

Use a program or whatever to edit out some of the information in the top left corner. Just use Paint or something.

And for the AC's and some of the non-paying members who can't upload images, use tinypic or something.

[link to tinypic.com]

I uploaded My birtth (astro) chart to tinypic (I think it's one of the best websites.) I added it to the bottom of the post. And remember, I'm not THAT special, I'm just an ordinary guy. I don't even remember how this mess got started. lol

Oh btw, I also created my birth chart on another website, called [link to www.secretlanguageofastrology.com] (SLOA.com)

It's also at the bottom of the post.

And remember, you don't have to! If you think this is a data mining thread.... You can always check with the God Source.

Basically, brush out anything you want if you want to play safe.

In my opinion, Astro Charts from Astro dienst (Ad) are at least 91% accurate (This might possible change in the future, so don't pay too much attention to it.) Those from The Secret Language of Astrology (SLOA) (in Dutch De Geheime Taal van Astrologie (GHA) (are 101% accurate.[This, probably, wil go up in the future.] It's Brilliant.) SLOA.com, for creating your Birth Charts (needs) is: [link to www.secretlanguageofastrology.com] [SLOA]

Oh, and like I said, they're still updating it, so in the future you will have a lot more ACCURATE information. They've only just started, not that long ago.

But be as skeptical as you like of course, it's your brain (or should I say mind.)

And speaking of being skeptical, there's nothing wrong with being VERY skeptical, but don't be too, and don't let your emotions get in the way. Facts are facts, theories and hypotheses are just that. But you can use them to expand your mind.

Anyway, that is all. Take care.

Muhahahahahaha. Illuminati OFU

And one more thing (I won't post this in every thread. It's in my signature too.):

Sanity, Imo, is relative to what you learn and experience in life and how it influences your way of thinking.

The more difficult the things you learn are, and especially in a batshit insane world-society like the one we're living in, the better you'll be able to walk your way through life and experience the real beauty that this world possesses, which is already in most if not all people when they're born. But this society depletes many from their sanity which causes their sanity not to flourish in a properly fashion.

My Astro Chart: [link to oi41.tinypic.com]
My Astro Chart from SLOA.com: [link to pdfcast.org] [I will keep updating the information in this link as SLOA keeps updating their website. The link might possible change, linking to their website of course.]
PS: I will update this link with my coordinates from where I was born. The coordinates will be hidden, OF COURSE. Btw, in the current state of the SLOA website, if you type in, for example, a wrong name of a Town/ City which doesn't exist, something like "aaaajhfldhfsdlhsdhsmjsffdsjkl" (without the quoation marks," you will be redirected to a new page where you can fill in your coordinates from the place where you were born, which I did.
Oh, btw, if you enter "aaaajhfldhfsdlhsdhsmjsffdsjkl" and find a place in Wales that matches it exactly to a T, that's not what I meant, it will be purely coincidental, lol. (I have nothing against the Welsh of course, lol.

And I am a Man.

Btw, check my signature for more links regarding Astro/Birth charts concerning events and people.

PS: Trinity is a troll. (Look towards the future people.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP