Users Online Now: 1,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 291,566
Pageviews Today: 465,832Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,758
06:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Your not getting an RFID chip???? Too late, you already have at least 2!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message another theory of mine, and im sure many others as well...we gotta start with noone would be forced to get a chip as i see most people talk about specially religious people, this implant somewhere in your body.. they cant enforce this.. and if they tried people would go crazy and shut it down ,,specially religious people cause all they would think is " mark of the beast" so they couldnt do this.. so what else can " they" do then? well they can get you to glady and willing accept it???????

the most important thing in your life.. more important then your children, parents, all family and friends.. even more important then money and food..... your CELLPHONE!!!!!!

( yes im being a sarcastic smartass, even though some people are so brainwashed as they want you to be and think they cant even function or your not even worthy enough to live if you dont have a cellphone, so how far am i really off of being sarcastic?? not much!!!)

this is your chip, you took it.. you want it!!! its on your body almost 247 and even when your asleep its right by your side....you are being tracked always and even these chips are way more awesome then some piece of metal under your skin.. this one you talk to and give all the info about your life 247!!! this is your chip...

and the other i think is your bank card.. you gotta have one.. or damn close to trying to enforce everyone to have one.. i mean jobs wont even give paper paychecks anymore... and when they shut the system down your money will be stuck in their banks!!!

so i think these are at least 2 known chips that we know off.. i dont have cell nor will i ever and i dont have a bank card. but i know the time is coming when i will have no choice but to have one if i want to live...yeah they are good...and damn im good too 2 great threads tonight.. this kinda connects to my toyota /gas pedal/hackers as the scapegoats thread i made earlier.. look it up. i dont know to post a thread?

thoughts guys? could these 2 be your ships??? i mean besides all the technology in your phone we already know our bank and credit cards have a microchip in them that has nothing to do making your card work as that is one of 2 chips inside your cards... i may go get some of those videos.. im sure you seen them where they melt the cards and show you the other chip...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP