Users Online Now: 1,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 603,177
Pageviews Today: 772,666Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 2,603
06:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mayan Doomsday NOT 2012 or 2013 Solar Kill Shot Predicted Long Count Decoded
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From the “What IF Department: Remember what was going on a year ago this weekend? The world was supposed to end when the Mayan calendar flipped over.

Yet, if your eyes are open, you’ll notice that things are still here. (If not, I’d be interested in how you’re reading this…)

HOWEVER, whether things will still be “normal” come February, well, that becomes a matter for a bit of speculation.

Let me run through this for you since I received a fascinating email from 2012 research & writer Patrick Geryl. This email was titled “Mayan Doomsday = Ragnarok = February 22, 2014”

There will be a grand cross alignment on January 1, 2014… Uranus and Mars will form a straight line perpendicular to the alignment made by Jupiter-Pluto-Venus-Mercury-Moon-Sun-Earth!

Doomsday Sunspot Formed on 360 day Calendar round!

January 1, 2014 + 3 days = 357 + 3 = 360 days

This day is January 4!

= day Mayan doomsday sunspot is formed! See my publication on Facebook. Go to December 4: Solar Superstorms and Plantar Alignments.

This sunspot will start to grow rapidly from these Triple Line Ups:

January 17 – February 19, 2014: Triple Line Up Jupiter – Earth – Pluto

January 19 – March 21, 2014: Triple line Up Venus – Jupiter – Pluto
January 22- February 4, 2014: Triple Line Up Venus – Earth – Jupiter

26 – February 9, 2014: Triple Line Up Pluto – Venus -Earth

Conclusions:

1.Carrington event possible from end of January 2014

2. Pole Shift somewhere in February 2014…

[link to urbansurvival.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP