Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crop Circles ~ Star of David ~Star Tetrahedron
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HEllO EVERYONE!!!

I'm back! Thanks to the lifting of the old bans. lol

Since all of my threads and posts here at GLP have been deleted, I must start over from scratch. afro

I've made some rather profound breakthroughs recently with the crop circle patterns and the 8 poled star tetrahedron (star of david), as can be seen here on this page of my website.

[link to www.freewebs.com]

The breakthroughs pertain to the exact lines of movement that the spiraling energy takes, as it moves into and out of the negative and positive poles of an 8 poled stage 2 building block of all matter in the universe.

Once this primal foundational building block is fully grasped by the human mind in all its complexity, then within a very short period of time, great advancement will occur, because this pattern is systemic to the entire, manifest creation. Higher order patterns will finally become comprehensible to the human mind, and will help pave the way for the new kinds of conceptual faculties that are coming and presently dawning upon our species as a whole. Advanced computer technology and the internet may be the "key stone" in all of this, by allowing a much larger, broader "linking" of like-minds to amplify and increase the overall brain power being focused on these new concepts and the new paradigm that is unfolding.

The internet has been given to us so that we could use it in these times to help build a new model and new kind of self aware consciousness that will power our ambitions like never before, and eventually give us the means to leave this world (in one way or another). The knowledge in the crop circles when understoud correctly, will help precipitate a radical new kind of "living" awareness and consciousness to develope in humans. One that will be endowed with the full knowledge of the truth, and how to manipulate reality so as to become "gods." Much like Neo in the Matrix is able to finally "see" how the matrix is constructed, and stop bullets with his mind.

Peace

Illuminating Light
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP