Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 979,344
Pageviews Today: 1,633,650Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 11,793
04:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man of Steel, Death, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Lunar Boss, Space Bandit, Galactic Leech Parasite, Soul Eater Is Not Your Hero Nor Your Savior!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

I finally saw the movie "man of steal=mene leech" and here's what i took notice.

The movie start's with showing sin's/min's/minoa's labyrinth logo then we have the birth of satan symbolism. Pay attention how fast s-man was created within his mother's belly and exited. It reminded me identical births of satan in countless hollywood movies where he enters a woman's belly and is born within minutes.

The machines that assisted in s-man's birth were freaking owls man i couldn't stop laughing when i noticed it and later were shown to be able to blind/freeze people just like the medusa head and have a reptilian tail too! Lara's head was shown in it too, looked like a statue and her hair were curving like snakes.
At the birth of s-man the owl/medusa head showed superman covered in silver within a triangle which reminded me identical picture of rihanna/ra hina/medusa in the umbrella song.
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
One of the poses she makes in the triangle symbolizes a beast and similar pose painters give to jesus on the cross, showing him from above with his head down and the same beast can be seen in both.
[link to s693.photobucket.com]
Reminds me cerberus/minotaur of my mri scan too.

When s-man is born they have a dragon like beast screaming outside like he was the one giving birth/clever subliminal here and right next they showed the moon destroyed just like in oblivion, time machine etc and the second smaller moon lilith being intact on its right side.

Then immediately after, they talk about skyfall/core collapsing and the suicide we cause to our planet by harvesting its resources, funny thing when krypton was finally about to get destroyed they showed a big firesphere like buu's sphere from dbz collide with our planet.

-Harvesting the core was suicide.(part of the plan then move on to the next solar victim)
It has accelerated...
...the process of implosion.
- Our energy reserves...
...were exhausted.
What would you have us do, El?(=Lunar boss)
-Look to the stars, like our ancestors did.
There are habitable worlds within reach.
We can begin by using the old outposts.
Are you seriously suggesting(Are you suggesting its time to move on to the next victim??? hahaha)
that we evacuate the entire planet?(see vegeta from db gt: -put our cattle/recycled fabricants with the luggage in our andromedusa biosphere/moon.)
-No.
Everybody here is already dead.(It's mind blowing when we find that out from research, it's shocking when they tell it to our face)
Give me control of the Codex.(Moonship)
I will ensure the survival of our race.(see draconian bible: jesus will take his sheep to a new planet under new skies and the hilarious part is this movie showed they will do to their new planet/victim exactly what they did to krypton! where apart from its resources they'll be cultivating and harvesting souls matrix style! just like in krypton=hidden in greek/codename probably for hidden moon lilith!)
(Just remembered movie "push" where they showed how the draconians can shadow/hide people to entire buildings and conceal them from their enemies' view, the thought of them shadow our whole planet and have the galactic police or their enemies thinking this planet is destroyed,doesn't exist etc came to mind as a possibility and shocked me a little, that would make our planet literally krypton/hidden from sight! HOLY MOLLY AN OLD HOLLYWOOD SATANIC MOVIE CAME TO MIND WHERE SATAN WAS WAITING FOR HIS MOON TO ECLIPSE OUR PLANET/SHADOW/CONCEAL IT FROM THE SUN BEFORE HE BEGUN HIS HELL ON EARTH! THE THOUGHT OF THE MOON SHADOWING OUR PLANET OR WHAT REALLY IS GOING ON HERE FROM THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE JUST GOT SOME SERIOUS GROUND FOR THOUGHT!)
There is still hope.
I have held that hope in my hands.(GOW made a big deal about "hope" and thanks to this movie now we know what they mean when they talk about hope=death=s-man=medusa who just like death in darksiders 2 had slaughtered all his people and was carrying their souls to his body SAME THING S-MAN HERE WAS SHOWN TO HAVE DONE CARRYING THE WHOLE KRYPTON'S POPULATION IN HIS BODY'S CELLS/PRISONS, AND IF IT COULDN'T GET MORE BLATANT THE DARKSIDERS 2 DEATH'S SCRIPT ZOD AT THE END TOLD HIM "YOU HAVE TAKEN/STOLE MY SOUL!". S-MAN ALSO LITERALLY KILLED ALL HIS KIND WHEN HE DESTROYED ZOD'S SHIP WHO SCREAMED TO HIM "IF YOU DESTROY THIS SHIP YOU DESTROY KRYPTON", SUPERMAN JUST SHOWN TO BE KINSLAYER JUST LIKE DEATH FROM DARKSIDERS!)
-This council has been disbanded.
-On whose authority?
-Mine.(mina/mene=moon=nomo=law in greek, reminded me "i'm the law" speech of dredd lol)
The rest of you will be tried
and punished accordingly.(by the galactic police symbolism or lunar scum playing judges/lunar judgement day, having a last laugh at their victims before they take off)
-What are you doing, Zod?
- This is madness.(zod=medusa subliminal similar to the 300n movie)
- What I should have done years ago.
These lawmakers, with their
endless debates...(galactic police unable to make decision on attack or wait)
...have lead Krypton to ruin.(eventually the moon will drain our planet completely uninterrupted)
-And if your forces prevail...
...you'll be the leader of nothing.(subliminal for what lunar agents ghrees told us if the galactic police attack the lunar scum will destroy our planet)
- Then join me.(lunar scum asking their enemies to join them and together take over the universe)
Help me save our race.
We'll start anew.(reincarnation symbolism)
We'll sever...(=serve as food)
...the degenerative bloodlines
that led us to this state.
-And who will decide
which bloodlines survive, Zod?
(This part was hilarious as they made Zod look the bad guy while it was El who decided to save just his bloodline/son and he screwed the whole krypton too by stealing helen/medusa head/skull/mask that contained all krypton's souls and implanted them in his son's cells then had him escape and leave the whole krypton souless now behind to die. The troy/iliad script is played here where the lunar scum stole something very valuable from where they were before they came here and now zod/galactic police is looking for them to take back what they stole and punish them).

Hope=S-man was also shown to be symbolized by the snake in the diamond/tet inverted pyramid when lane=lena/helen asked what this s is and s-man told her it's hope rofl!
Diamond=dia/adi+moon=hades/zeus' moon) in greek diamond is diamanti/mantis so moon=mond=mantis! and had decoded before mantis=mina=moon!

The queen in the council had spikes on her head similar to yashida's bed in wolverine 2013 and her throne behind her had mantis fangs symbols.

About hope=medusa i find hilarious now when people say "hope dies last" as it reminded me her plan in sunshine movie to be exactly that "the last man standing in the universe!"
1rof1
Hope in greek is elpida/dia/adi/zeus/hades.

- Can you see the Codex?
- It's just beneath the central hub
But I'm compelled to warn you.
Breaching the genesis chamber
is a Class-B crime
(Codex/Medusa=Lunar computer symbolism using us as its cpus and batteries just like in matrix! and the mind blowing part is that this very movie showed us getting cultivated like crops and machines being attached to us and use us as their powersource just like in matrix!
This pic is similar to how they showed us in man of steal.
[link to gmojudycarman.org]
There's the mercedes/leech symbol on the codex skull as cables/snakes around it and at that scene there's also reincarnation symbolism as el goes through a lake of water to reach codex/helen/medusa which is made from fragments just like the medusa mask in conan, there's also clever one eyed symbolism having one of its eyes damaged. Medusa computer intelligence gets extracted from her place just like in bioshock minerva's den and funny thing in that bioshock and in the newer one "infinite" after medusa left her place that place was destroyed just like in krypton, same script we have in riddick after the draconians leave a planet they destroy it, same again in sunshine after they were done milking our planet they went to literally blow up our sun under the excuse they try to save it rofl!
In this scene while codex/medusa was escaping, krypton was going through a civil war/ww3 or star war.)

-Did you find a world?(=our next victim?)
- We have.
Orbiting a main sequence yellow star...
...just as you said it would.
-A young star.
His cells will drink its radiation.(Like a leech and in a video game clip i had seen on youtube they had superman living within our sun another subliminal there he's harvesting our sun's energy)
It's a seemingly intelligent population.
-He'll be an outcast.
A freak.(It reminded me the reptilian freaks from the V series who were taking nice human appearances and funny thing a stupid girl at the end was shown to have a crush on him forgetting zod's earlier warning "he looks like you but he's not like you")
They'll kill him.
-How?
He'll be a god to them.
(And just decoded today why they call him/her god=dog in english, in greek dog is skylos=lykos which is wolf! calling the boss of this planet god=dog=wolf and lamb to his followers sheeple "the wolf in sheep's clothing" subliminal can't get more blatant hahaha!)
He'll be a wolf to them and they his sheep unable to even see him for what he is!
1rof1

To be continued...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP