Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SANDY HOOK: Parker Family Leaving CT for Robbie's "new job"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Robbie recently accepted a job that requires a big move for our family. This was not an easy decision. We hadn’t been looking for a job and this one really was just perfect for us in every way. But as perfect as the job truly was, it came with a lot of tough decisions and steps that frankly scared me to death. Are we ready to leave the other families? Can we leave this house? Can we leave these memories? Can we say goodbye to her room?"

[link to theparkerfive.wordpress.com]

So this mother personally paints over the artwork that had been done by her 6 year old daughter just weeks before she was brutally murdered, so that they could sell the house? What the hell?

I'm a dad of a 3 year old girl, and I'd be damned if I wasn't cutting out that drywall and saving that precious artifact forever. Painting over it just one year after she was "murdered"? Yeah, right.

Also...

"I have control issues. I couldn’t control the choices of someone else that ultimately led to my daughter’s death. I couldn’t control the media coverage or what was being said about the case, right or wrong. I couldn’t control the fundraising frenzy that took place around us from large organizations that I thought we could trust, that used Emilie’s face to raise money for their own benefit. I also had no control over graphic images of my daughter’s body and who had the right to see, post or print those pictures however they wanted. So, moving meant selling our house. Selling our house meant people are allowed to come into our house. Emilie’s room was intimate and personal to me and to allow anyone to come into her room and see that… well, emotionally I had issues with it. I needed the ability to control that privacy I desperately needed. So Robbie and I decided to pack her room up and paint over her flowers."

What the hell is she talking about? "Graphic images" of her daughter's body? Do those exist?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP