Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Finding Baby Anatra
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Sharon Rife Anatra shared a status.
December 29

I have decided tonight that I am tired of being quiet. Thirty seven years ago I gave birth to a viable baby girl, that I loved and wanted from the moment I found out that I was pregnant with her. She was born on the evening of April 8, 1976 in Mountain Home Arkansas, and I was released from the hospital less then 12 hours later. On that morning I was told that my child had passed away, and since we had no family in the area, we wouldn't be needing a funeral. Well we wanted a funeral. We were given a burial plat at a cemetery and a very quick service. Fast forward 12 years later, we were told that we never had a child in Mountain Home, and did not have one buried in that cemetery. There are no records either at the hospital, or the funeral home, even though I have both a birth announcement, an obituary, and a book that was given to me at the funeral home. The birth announcement and the obituary were printed in the Baxter Bulletin News paper. I have the hospital birth certificate with her foot prints but the doctor never signed it. The birth certificate from vital statistics was signed three months after her death certificate. There is a name down on the death certificate as an embalmer, we know now that they did not embalm babies, and there is no record of this person being a licensed embalmer. There are way to many facts that we now know, that we didn't know then. If you know of any females whose birthdate is on or about April 8 1976, whose parentage is questionable, please show this to them. I pray every night that I find my daughter before my last breath, just so I can let her know she was always loved, and as a mother I have always felt she was alive somewhere. I also pray for the doctor and others that were involved in this cover up, for what ever money they received for her sale, will never buy their way into heaven. I just want to see my child. To let her know she was always wanted, always loved, always missed, and always in my heart. Christmas morning I received an instant message from a young lady Named Kari Shipman. She told me that her mother had gone through a similar incident, in the same area, only a month earlier, and she urged me to please give her a call. Yes, the Shipman family case is very similar, right down to the involvement of some of the same people. We think that our children and we, were the victims of a black market baby trade business. Ms. Shipman and myself, have both investigated on our own for years. We think it was time that we found each other to go this together. We are both looking for daughters that we were told had died, only later, many things tell us that our children are out there some where. There is some one that knows where they are, PLEASE tell us to help heal the holes in our hearts.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP