Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama's "Yes we can" = "Thank you Satan" when digitally reversed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to p4stebin.com]

the HEXAGRAM IS SATANIC

Read the p4stebin (replace "4" with "a").

LOL @ P4STEbin being censored here.

Why doesnt anyone mention that Obama's Yes we Can slogan = Thank you Satan when digitally reversed?

Test it yourself on Windows Sound Recorder with an embellished, exaggerated salesman voice, then choose "Reverse" under "Effects".

(this user says it too plainly for a "perfect" conversion)

Why doesnt anyone talk about how Obama is a "royal bloodline", CIA-groomed President mentored by Zbigniew Brzezinski, the creator of the Taliban & Al Qaeda?

(5 volumes of genealogy delivered to Obama by Harry Reid & Mormon leaders -- Santa Cruz girl also figures 42 Presidents + Obama's "royal" lineage)

Why doesnt anyone talk about the Satanic Rothschild perpetuation of the hexagram "Seal of Solomon" (see: the Testament of Solomon) as the false "Star of David"?

[link to esotericarchives.com]

The Air Force Shiva Star, a hexagonal star, was used in the Strategic Defense Initiative since the 1980s & built for high-power Xray use in the 1970s -- now being used for magnetized target fusion research.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

Walmart's logo is a hexagonal star.

[link to i.imgur.com] [link to i.imgur.com] (Walmart hexagon Americas Map, can't find higher resolution, seen at back customer service bathrooms)

Facebook's incognito logo is a hexagonal graphic.

[link to i.imgur.com] [link to i.imgur.com]

Futurama features a hexagonal star.

S07E09 "Free Will Hunting"

[link to i.imgur.com] (robot church)
[link to i.imgur.com] (forehead chip slot)

Key & Peele features a hexagram & Obama's "YWC" slogan in the SAME episode.

S01E05 [link to i.imgur.com]

The "Flower of Life" strongly features the hexagonal star/Seal of Solomon.

[link to i.imgur.com]

6th PLANET: The hexagonal storm on Saturn's north pole (the anti-christ is called the king of the north in Daniel 11:40, chained in the north in the Greek Apocalypse of Ezra).

[link to i.imgur.com]

6th ELEMENT: Carbon as the 6th element with SIX neutrons, SIX protons, & SIX electrons having a HEXAGONAL CRYSTAL STRUCTURE (HINT: deeds of the FLESH [carbon-based life-forms] are thistles & dust, works of the Lord are fruit & light).

[link to chemicalelements.com]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The only other mention of 666 in scripture.

1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

2 Chronicles 9:13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

Why doesnt anyone mention that the Trilateral Commission (Zbigniew Brzeinski & David Rockefeller founded) insignia is 3 Eyes of Horus, AKA 666 (the 3rd eye "pineal gland" supposedly being figured into telepathy, resembles the "Eye of Horus")?

>THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION INSIGNIA IS THREE EYES OF HORUS< (666) -
[link to i.imgur.com]

>BRAIN OCCULTISM> the "eye of Horus" is the rumored telepathic center -
[link to i.imgur.com]

>the "all seeing eye"/"eye of providence" popularized by Freemasonic influences in media -
[link to suite101.com]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

eye of Horus/All Seeing Eye media composite -
[link to i.imgur.com] (cartoons)
[link to i.imgur.com] (celebrities, one eye covered)

HINT: The "All Seeing Eye"/Eye of Providence is popularized as atop the pyramid because the final "cornerstone" to the Satanic Masonic plan is the anti-christ, whose right eye is rumored to feature hexagram/hexagonal symbolism.

IX XI, 9-11 in Roman numerals, makes a "temple-themed" hexagram.

[link to i.imgur.com]

Revelation 13:15 the image of the beast comes to life, speaks, & causes any who dont worship the beast to be killed

Very, 99.9%, likely that the mark, name, OR NUMBER (1 of three, the hexagram, three Eyes of Horus, or "IX XI") is the image of the beast that comes to life.

(to be transmitted through conventional hot-iron branding, maybe even any regular tattooing, on the right hand or forehead, in a false ruse of...

Deuteronomy 6:
8And you shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:
18Therefore shall you lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP