Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE RAPTURE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

A Sister shared the following Rapture dream on Youtube:

I too had a dream of the rapture, but I only saw those that were going to heaven. As we all met Jesus in the sky. He was brighter than the sun, but it did not hurt to look at Him. I saw people of every tribe and every nation, rising up to meet The Lord in the air. Our born again spirits shined like Him, and totally consumed us, until we were little images of Him, with the brightness of His glory. And once we changed completely into His image, we knew Him, even as we are known. His Amazing LOVE engulfed us from head to toe. It was alive, flowing through us, just like the blood that runs through our veins. We knew and felt just how DEEPLY HE LOVES us. More than we could ever imagine or think. It was incredible! I wept profusely, because I did not know He LOVED me that much. I understood and knew that HE LOVED everyone the same. Everyone shouted for joy, because they were ecstatic to be going to Heaven, where nothing bad could ever happen to us again. A place where we would receive only the good things that God has in store for those who love Him. A place where we could live in peace, no more condemnation and no more fears. For His PERFECT LOVE banished all of our fears.

The heavens opened up and I saw the Mountain of God peering out of the clouds, and the Living Water of God cascading like a Might Waterfall. It was quiet and peaceful and drew me to it. Now I understand what what is meant by "He leads me by the quiet waters. Everything was alive, as if everything was a living being. Everything from the blades of grass to the hairs on our head. The colors were so vivid, not like anything I've ever seen before. It makes this earth seem not real, as if we're looking through a glass darkly. But when we get to Heaven we'll see Him, Face to face. It was the most Awesome thing I've ever experienced, seen, witness or felt in my entire life, and now I know for sure what it will be like.

He (Jesus) told me that He was showing me what was soon to come. And to tell everyone that it was almost time for His Father to send Him to go get His children. He said if you are not born again, you can not come with Him. He said you must be born again to enter the kingdom of Heaven. The Holy Spirit is the oil that makes us rise and changes us into His likeness. If you don't have the Holy Spirit you will be left behind. And He said, "Woe is coming to the earth." I did not see what was coming, I just felt an awful sense of dread, and I awoke up terribly afraid of what coming to this earth. I pray for every person, that they will accept the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late. May the Lord have mercy on their souls and everyone on this whole planet, because it's going to be awful when that terrible and dreadful day comes.

But no one has to be left behind: For God So LOVED the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His Name: His Name is Jesus. He is our Only Savior and Our Only Hope! BELIEVE in Him, you and your whole household and you will be SAVED.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP