Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The SCUM of the Earth...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ... ALWAYS rises to the top.

We need to get these self serving greddy selfish fucks under control, nevermind listening to them as they point the finger to the have nots and the want nots, encouraging you to become self serving and greedy like them.

Having just scoured the job boards where lowly jobs such office admin, printers etc etc come with demands of degrees, silly job titles of over inflated importance, part time temporary fuck your life up worse jobs, for tasks a monkey can do, whilst a job a pops up for a bailiff, full time/ permanent, start on 14k, no experience necessary full training given!!!....no qualifications necessary to knock on people homes demanding money, no qualifications or people skills to fuck a family into the ground.

Tempting and almost guaranteed to me, but fuck that, shove your 30 pieces of silver up your ass you fucking scummy cowards, i'd rather die first, at least i'll die with a clean conscience.

Anyone who works for the 'civil service' or these new private companies part of the privatising of benefits and employment seeking, or banks....you are ALL taking 30 pieces of silver, how the fuck do you sleep at night?

I know i could not sleep at night if i joined the Hells Angels and extorted money out of people unjustly, this is no different other than the fact it is FAR worse, and you have to be doubly ignorant. Justify yourself to yourself all you like, truth is truth, and it's coming to a town near you....SOON
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP