Users Online Now: 2,020 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 753,755
Pageviews Today: 981,969Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 3,504
08:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2014 Super Bowl 48: Bruno MARS & RED HOT CHIL(LY)I Peppers/Phoenix/Quetzalcoatl/Antichrist/Year of The Wood (Trojan) Horse?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message readup

GET READY...!

**UPDATE 1/19**

:sb48-2014-11:

IT'S ON!!

After the 2013 Super Bowl thread I posted, I had to see what's in store for this year's game!

Thread: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

And so it begins in 2014…this video got the message so far...

:SB48-2014-2:

After the Phoenix Bird was risen from the ashes of the cauldron at the 2012 London Olympics, it seems like the after effects have shown up just recently with the death of Paul Walker in November 2013. Less than a week later in December, Nelson Mandela dies and the bird is shown at his memorial. Then 2014 rolls in with Winter Storm Hercules pummeling most of the U.S., adding a strangely named Polar Vortex to ICE us up further with "Colder than MARS" temperatures.

Why the mix of HOT & COLD/ FIRE & ICE happening?!

Before any of the above events occurred, the NFL announced that BRUNO MARS will perform at the 2014 Super Bowl halftime show. MARS is known as the RED planet and for its sub zero temperatures.

After the frozen cold wave died down a bit, we get a surprise news announcement that the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS are added as special guests to the halftime show! How weird is that? Comparing their careers...the RHCP began in 1983 while Bruno Mars just became mainstream in 2010!! I wonder why Mars in the first place? He hasn't been around as long as Beyonce or Madonna. He's practically brand new but he also rose quickly to fame so far in such a short span of time with only TWO albums under his belt. Meanwhile, RHCP is working on their 11th studio album and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012!

:SB48-2014-1:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Bruno Mars born 10/8/85 (= 4) - half Filipino/part Puerto Rican and Hungarian/Ukrainian Jewish
Anthony Kiedis born 11/1/62 (= 3) - half Lithuanian/ part English, Irish, French, Dutch, and Mohican

Super Bowl 48 is on February 2nd…or 2/2 = 4 (age when Bruno Mars became Elvis impersonator)
8 is both Bruno's and Elvis Presley's birth number (1/8/35)
4+8 = 12 (age when Kiedis moved to L.A. to live with his father) = 3

RHCP frontman Anthony Kiedis is 51, Bruno Mars aka Peter Gene Hernandez is 28. Different musical genres: Mars' pop, reggae, soul, R&B to RHCP's funk, alternative, rap, metal and punk rock! Will their collaboration work out? That remains to be seen!!

There are two things both Bruno Mars and Kiedis have in common:

- their close relationships with their fathers...

:SB48-2014-3:

- their connections to BIRDS...

Mars with "Elvis Presley's Phoenix"
and Kiedis with either an Inca/Aztec Falcon or a Haida Thunderbird tattoo…correlating to his Mohican heritage. This is why I mentioned the Quetzalcoatl.

Bruno Mars was known as "Little Elvis" in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he was born and raised. He took after his uncle who was an Elvis impersonator. His time spent impersonating Presley had a major impact on his musical evolution and performing techniques. He also came from a family of musicians, performing with his father's band. In 1992 when Mars was seven years old, he had a cameo in the film Honeymoon in Vegas as Little Elvis. Bruno Mars got his name as follows: Oddly enough, Bruno from his resemblance to famous Italian wrestler Bruno Sammartino, when he was a child, according to Bruno's father. He added "Mars" at the end because "I felt like I didn't have any pizzazz, and a lot of girls say I’m out of this world, so I was like I guess I'm from Mars."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Elvis Presley had on a jumpsuit called the Black Phoenix suit that he wore during his concerts in the mid 70s.
Bruno Mars wore a similar suit when he was only four years old. Elvis actually did a live concert via satellite in Hawaii (Mars' birthplace). It became an album called Elvis Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite in 1973. This was the same as Super Bowl VII (1/14/73). The concert was his last U.S. number one pop album during his lifetime.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

:SB48-2014-4:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP