Users Online Now: 1,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,411
Pageviews Today: 483,192Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,841
06:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've been in contact with numerous extra terrestrials. First, the good news.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been in contact with 3 different species of aliens. I have had deep, and meaningful conversations with the friendly ones, and heated arguments with the ones trying to control Earth.

The friendly species look nothing like the Nordic archetype. One species looks like a bi pedal arachnid, and the other, cannot be described with human language. The latter species might be inter-dimensional. They both have the ability to time travel, but the futures they have witnessed are only branched off from our present. If we listen to them, we can achieve the great things they have witnessed.

The hostile species, hates humans. They see us as a primitive species. They see us as apes, although according to all 3 species, we are not descended from them. All 3 species find it saddening that the majority of our race, believes we evolved from ape. The friendly species is saddened, because we lost our spirituality, the hostile, because to them, we are a disgrace to space exploring races.

The friendly species have told me, humans need to accept that we were created, to even have a chance to survive the upcoming Earth wars. The hostile species wants to make us slaves, to mine resources, and to be used as food for theyre other alien slaves.

The time is coming soon, and we need to make a choice.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP