Users Online Now: 2,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,479,020
Pageviews Today: 2,462,318Threads Today: 985Posts Today: 17,561
10:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MOTHER IN-LAW is a WITCH please give me advice (metaphysical)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP I need some advice.

Ok, well I have an evil mother in-law that just so happens to practice a type of witch craft. She hates the fact that I am married to her son, and is frequently trying to destroy our relationship.

But you must first listen to what her tactics are. She's not straight forward. She is very sneaky and vindictive. She will always smile in the face of her enemy, and pretend to like you just so she can get information. She wants to have control over my house and her son.

I for many years, have tried to go along to get along so to speak, however this time I'm fed up. She thinks I do not know she is a witch. Before you ask how do I know...I am also into the metaphysical, but I do not use it for negative purposes. I am mostly just protecting myself from evil selfish people like my mother in-law.

She came to visit over the holidays for a week and tried to take over my house. She was trying to be a dictator in MY HOME. She wanted to tell me what to cook and how much of it and what to buy etc..... note: (she can't cook) She was calling her grandson (my son) her son like she gave birth to him (weird)

I am sick of her smiling in my face and cursing me because she doesn't know that I am aware (spiritually aware) I'm sick of her telling lying and trying to destroy me and my husband. The whole family knows how she is and what she is up to, but no one says anything.

Well GLP I have decided i've had enough...Im going to let her have it...but I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to just start screaming at her. I have to do it calm and cool. I want to point out that I know she doesn't like her son's marriage and she does everything in her power to destroy it. She never gets anywhere with her evil plans however she hasn't stopped trying in 5 years. I just can't stay silent anymore.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP