Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,869
Pageviews Today: 862,650Threads Today: 309Posts Today: 5,598
10:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject George Zimmerman celebrity boxing match confirmed, as rapper The Game offers to fight him: 'I would take pleasure in it'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.independent.co.uk]

George Zimmerman – the man acquitted of murdering unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in July 2013 – has signed up to take part in a celebrity boxing match.

Damon Feldman, the promoter organising the bout with the star, has confirmed that the fight will take place on 1 March, and that Zimmerman, who is, according to TMZ ‘open to fighting anyone… Even black people’, will donate any earnings he makes from the bout to charity.

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty Of Trayvon Martin

Feldman is yet to find an opponent, but said he wasn’t looking to promote the event as "a race thing".

"We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black," he added.

But one rapper of African-American decent, who has a tattoo of Zimmerman’s victim Martin on his leg, has offered to step into the ring.

"I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP