Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,280,612
Pageviews Today: 1,750,000Threads Today: 443Posts Today: 7,377
01:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How did you come to know about TPTB, Illuminati, etc?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So tell me how you learned about all this. Was it from some random video or news you came across that sparked a curiosity? Or was it from a friend or family member?

Mine was through a natural curiosity that dates back 5 years ago. I was wondering how the world came to being "short" of oil. That's when I learned the exact opposite truth. I watched several videos of Lindsey and found myself utterly shocked. A lot of the stuff he said seemed true, albeit some of his predictions were wrong. But nonetheless, coming across this caused me to develop even more curiosity about other things. That's when I started to research this and that like a maniac.. because one fact just kept leading to another.. and that's also how I ended up here. tounge

So share your experience/story as I'd like to hear it.

p.s. You guys/gals rock btw. It amazes me how you're all able to discover and post news from other sources that the piece-of-shit MSM doesn't seem to cover 99% of the time. So thanks for all you do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP