Users Online Now: 1,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 160,719
Pageviews Today: 268,456Threads Today: 109Posts Today: 2,203
05:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMINOUS SOCHI!- OMINOUS Ukraine!- Malaysia Air?! Trident - Horse - American Ring! Prepare/STRIKE!-WARNING from Illuminati - 2nd plane - Maserati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

update!

HMMMM OK - I was trying to ignore the Malaysian Air story - it seems like a distraction - BUT hmmmm

TRIDENT connection -- a spin on the LOGO????

connect to Ukraine War - Maserati - Britney - STRIKE????

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: oh_hi9876

just look at the logo - it is actually TWO TRITONS - MASERATI/UKRAINE=MALAYSIA AIR???

PREPARE??? STRIKE? AD

Update - Ukraine Revolution - Check out their Coat of Arms - matches Maserati!! They warned EVERYONE at the SUPER BOWL!

Maserati Connect????!!!!

update Aug 2014:
"my masetrai"

crap another connect!!!

"it's NO BIG DEAL" ?????

UPDATE:
OMINOUS tweets from SOCHI!!!
[link to www.nbcnewyork.com]

Original:
Four page ad issuing warning! - very over the top! - USA today - separate section on top of the FRONT PAGE!!

Clearly endorsed with their logo :/

UPDATE:
RARE pics from today's paper!

[link to imgur.com]

pics part two!
[link to imgur.com]

Also - USA - Today - maybe a play that it is coming soon!!!

[link to www.maserati.us]

update!

UH OHHHHH!

MORE CONNECTS! INCLUDING..... GAGA/OSCARS.... UHHHH

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

oh my - I was thinking in the car today - about the Maserati connect - guess what - Maserati is in a major pop song from late last year.... from .....guess.... you guessed it: BRITNEY SPEARS- WORK BITCH - and I had a major thread about that song/ the vid is illuminati ball- ish - super freaky

YOU WANT A MASERATI - YOU BETTER WORK BITCH

AHHHHHH IT FEELS AS IF IT IS ALMOST ALL CONNECTED AND READY IN SOME BIZARRE WAY!!!1

within the first :20

Thread: Britney Spears - Illuminati Ball /Sharks Circle Britney! - Aliens - Work Bi**H -(Vegas Showgirl $15M) - Maserati-Ukraine War-OZ/ Onyx- Bible

UPDATE! PRINCE CHARLES "PRINCE'S TRUST"! What???

trident symbol?????????????????

"beygood"

Thread: Beyonce - XO/Lights Out!!! UPDATE! Oprah! Prince Charles - Subliminal Demon - VMA MTV Blackout Vids / Super Bowl?- 50 SHADES connect! :/
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP