Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOODY ALLEN'S MISTAKE: He Didn't Come Out Like Elton John
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let's face it. We know pedophiles really want boys, but if the perverts can't admit that fact, they take girls instead. (Sometimes it's just a case of convenience, too.)

Compare two top media darlings.

Woody Allen and Elton John...

Woody was born in 1935, and Elton in 1947. Those twelve years made a generation of difference.

In 1976, Elton declared that he was bisexual.

In 1984, Elton married Renate Blauel, a German recording engineer.

In 1984, Elton divorced Renate and declared that he was gay.

SNIP

[link to aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk]

In 1989, the Sun newspaper published a story alleging that Elton liked young rent boys. The Sun wrote that Elton 'demanded that the young male prostitutes found for him should be drugged with vast amounts of coke before being brought to his bed'.

A "rent-boy" called "American Barry" gave the Sun its story about Elton's "lust for bondage."

The Sun published Polaroid photos showing Elton in full frontal nude and Elton cuddling a man. The Daily Mirror then published a story in which the rent-boy said: "It's all a pack of lies, I made it all up. I only did it for the money … I've never met Elton John … I've never been to one of his concerts … In fact, I hate his music."

Elton received £1 million from the Sun in an out of court settlement.

In 1993, John began a relationship with David Furnish, a former advertising executive.

Their son, Zachary, was born to a surrogate mother in 2010 in California. A second son, Elijah, was born to the couple by the same surrogate mother in 2013.

Elton has ten known godchildren, including Sean Lennon, David and Victoria Beckham's sons Brooklyn and Romeo, Elizabeth Hurley's son Damian Charles, and the daughter of Seymour Stein.

SNIP

-- It would have turned out so much simpler for Woody Allen if he had just come out of the closet. It has been quite obvious all the time that he is really gay.

-- I think Mia Farrow had some kind of relationship with him, because he was just the opposite of Frank Sinatra, who was obsessed with his own 'performance'. Ava Gardner said the 119 pound runt had 19 pounds of it. Mia tried Andre Previn first, who was not exactly 'macho' either. But with Woody, a whole new set of problems turned up.

IMHO
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP