Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,453,132
Pageviews Today: 2,422,384Threads Today: 971Posts Today: 17,303
10:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Repent! For the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ is at hand!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Greetings World;

This is my first "official" message.

i have not spoken anywhere else.

Please understand that i do this not to glorify me but in obedience.

i am not any better than any of you. i am just as normal as everyone here.

What i am about to say may scare some of you. Some of you are going to mock my words. Many are going to ridicule, and others are going to scratch their heads in disbelief.

If you are a true brother/sister in Christ and you know in your hearts who you are, you will rejoice and shout to the heavens Maranatha! Come oh Lord! Hallelujah!

For the rest of you, get ready.

You are about to witness things you could have never imagined, even in your wildest dreams.

The wrath of our Father is about to be unleashed on this Earth.

What was written by John in the book of Revelations, is now at hand.

You are about to witness the Power and the Glory of the ONLY
true God of this World. The Alpha and the Omega.

Like Noah in his time, this sinful world will ridicule the "message" of repentance.

We are now living in the "End Times". Believe or not i truly do not care.

For centuries our Father has sent messengers and prophets of HIS to this world. But this world has not listened.

Pride, arrogance, has been man's greatest sin.

To take God out of the picture has been one of Satan's greatest lie.

Without God, man is left empty, and void. Empty of the Spirit that which created him.

The United States of America was founded on sound principles, and experienced wealth and power like no other nation in history. But pride and arrogance was it's downfall. Trying to take God out of the picture was the biggest mistake this nation could have done.

The Antichrist is already here. i do not know if he has taken the position of power yet. This will be revealed with time.

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing, this man will deceive many. Teaching a false, wicked, and perverse doctrine. Many will follow him believing he is God's messenger here on Earth.

Be wary, for even some of God's children will be seduced by this lying man. For his message will be that of "all is ok", you are as you are we the church accept you. Take heed that you shall not be deceived too. Let those that have "ears" hear.

You all are about to experience a great Tribulation like never before. Take heed that our Lord Jesus Christ does not find you sleeping when he comes.

Pray hard, fast, read the Word. - DO NOT READ - the King James flaming homo Pedophile Version (KJV). Pray that you be guided by the Spirit.

There is no time to waste.

Come Lord. Let Your will be done.

With Love and Peace,

md

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP