Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,245,744
Pageviews Today: 3,121,225Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 14,763
11:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Edgar Cayce worked for Satan, so does Amma the hugging saint and Sai Baba is Satan himself.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The blessings of Jesus Christ be upon you all. Thank you Jesus!

Despite the history of Edgar Cayce being possessed as a child (you might know if you read about his life story), and the fact that Satan uses 1/3rd truth to corrupt people with 2/3rd's lies, Edgar Cayce said that the soul of Jesus was also Adam, and Job, and many other characters of the Bible.

Prophets speak of the future, not the past. The Holy Spirit reveals the past if the information is pertinent to the bigger picture, that is for our understanding and verifying what is true versus what is asserted to be true (by Satan and his minions).

When was Jesus begotten by God?
"You are my Son; today I have begotten you."
[link to biblehub.com]

"With thee is the principality in the day of thy strength: in the brightness of the saints: from the womb before the day star I begot thee."
[link to www.biblegateway.com]

We see that God, whose vision of all of creation before he even began laying out the foundations, had put his glory into his Son who would be begotten (birthed, made, created, produced) on that day in Behtlehem.

Cayce said Jesus was not perfect, that the Bible is a blueprint for all souls to become like Christ (and God does want us to be like Christ, so does Jesus himself).

Jesus was made perfect;
1 Peter 2:22
"He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth."
2 Corinthians 5:21
"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."
1 John 3:5
"But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin."

Sin is what corrupts, and no sin is in Jesus, therefore he was made perfect. Jesus also spoke what his Father God spoke, and did what he saw God do, therefore what he said and did was also as perfect as God is. Jesus is perfect love.

Jesus died only once;
Romans 6:10
"The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God."
1 Peter 3:18
"Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust: that he might offer us to God, being put to death indeed in the flesh, but enlivened in the spirit,"

Cayce (and Satan) pushes the idea of reincarnation yet,
Hebrews 9:27
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgment:"
(That should help make your decisions in life much easier from now on)

Jesus ascended into heaven IN THE FLESH and will return IN THE FLESH:
"Now when He (Jesus) had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they (His disciples) looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.""

There are too many passages for me to grab from that explain, from the mouth of Jesus and his disciples, that Jesus will return in the flesh to resurrect the dead and judge the living (that is, to judge all beings who then live, and being resurrected and not already in hell or heaven). This means Jesus died only once and has the keys to death;

Revelation 1:17-18
And when I had seen him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last,
and alive, and was dead, and behold I am living for ever and ever, and have the keys of death and of hell.

And where is Jesus now in the flesh (aside from having all the powers of the Most High, Almighty God and Holy Father)?
Mark 16:19
"After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and He sat at the right hand of God."

If you recall from Genesis God could not find Adam. God IS in human form, and God walked with Adam in the garden, and the prophets spoke of the countenance of God and his awe, meaning He is the image of man. God, some old man in the clouds? Something like that. God is sitting on His throne and Jesus sat on his own throne at the right hand of God. Read the New Testament to find out that God hands over all of creation to his Son, and the Holy Spirit ONLY glorifies, and glorifies only JESUS CHRIST.

How was Jesus other fallible humans when he was not begotten by God? And the Jews also understand that reincarnation is false and that the soul is begotten in the womb (though they claim that it is begotten after a certain number of weeks). How could Jesus, who ascended into heaven in the flesh, who only died ONCE, die again, and again, and again to reincarnate only to take up the same fleshy body which was raised from the dead as Jesus Christ?

Jesus had over 120 disciples, and had over 10,000 people following him and had thousands following him at any given time unless he sent them away to eat and rest or they didn't know where he was.

God Almighty and the Holy Spirit ONLY GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST. PERIOD.

Call me by any name - Krishna, Allah, Christ. Can't you recognise Me in any Form? Continue your worship of your chosen God along the lines familiar to you and you'll find you are coming near to Me, for all Names and Forms are Mine."
—Sathya Sai Baba

Krishna is false, Allah is false, Christ is truth;
Acts 4:12
"Salvation can be found in no one else. Throughout the whole world, no other name has been given among humans through which we must be saved."

READ THE NEW TESTAMENT IN WHOLE FOR YOURSELF. PLEASE JUST DO IT AND BE FOOLED NO LONGER. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 1 MONTH TO READ BETWEEN THE THINGS YOU ALREADY DO. PLEASE FINISH BY RE-READING THE 4 GOSPELS OF JESUS ACCORDING TO MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN. PRAISE THE LORD'S HOLY NAME! THANK YOU JESUS!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP