Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,364
Pageviews Today: 1,457,156Threads Today: 617Posts Today: 10,758
04:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Agency Runs the World (95% "Alien" Controlled).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The earth is currently being invaded. Extra-dimensional entities (fallen angels) are currently populating the earth by hijacking the human body. This is what Lady-Gaga (a human/alien hybrid herself) meant when she said that a race was being born within humanity. She was actually telling the truth.

For some time now (more than a generation), these beings have been steering humanity in a direction that suits their agenda. Their agenda is to totally take over planet earth and kill all the humans that are not alien hybrids.

These beings are quite intelligent. Their progress is somewhat curtailed by the limitations of the physical human mind, but the spirit that drives them is quite powerful, which animates the human vessel so that it functions better than the average human.

These beings (even in human form) are super intelligent (ie: IQ's over 200), and also extremely strong. Little is understood (by human science) about how the essence (the soul) drives the human vessel - but let me tell you that human strength, intelligence, endurance and longevity are not totally dictated only by physical characteristics - but also the "essence" that is contained within that physical form (the soul). ie: The secret to longevity will never be found in the latest Amazonian berry extract. Just sayin'..

The soul is encoded into DNA, and you can have angelic DNA mixed with terrestrial DNA. It's all rather complicated to explain, and I wont go on and on about, except to insist that the human vessel can be invaded/overtaken/hijacked by these "entities" (except if you have the Holy Spirit in you).

These "entities" (as I will refer to them from this point onwards) were once only able to affect the direction of the earth by external manipulation. But it is only recently that they've been able to directly control the direction of the earth. However, since they've gained this ability, they have installed ancient systems, governments, tiers of governments, etc.. (such as the corporate structure and the religion of science) and have now all but totally taken over the earth.

Now at the same time that they have done this (now, remember their intelligence advantage), they have literally advanced beyond human levels of understanding by MILLENNIA, because (indeed) the knowledge that they possess and utilize is actually ancient, and nothing new to them; just new to us.

So, during the 20's 30's and all the way up to world war II (I may not be entirely accurate on the dates), they literally branched off and created a whole new shadow civilization (headed by "The Agency", which I have dealings with), which even as far back as the early 1900's had interstellar communication, anti gravity technology, the ability to perform all kinds of amazing scientific fetes, which at the time seems like magic - and even to this day are barely understood by mainstream human science. However, its now 2014 and "The Agency" has become so advanced (and left us so far behind) they they possess technology that even to us, in our so called technologically advanced world, would appear to be magic.

There is a race being born/propagated within humanity, but this race is also being headed by a completely hidden power center, even above what people refer to as the illuminati. The illuminati has no further access than the human interface (the front desk/reception area) of "The Agency" which is off world bases and underground bases.

The first bases were underground, and there are cities under the earth that make many of our best cities look like 3rd world shanty towns. There are major hubs under New York, London, Paris, Munich (and others - Hong Kong, Canberra, etc). Then they created the off world bases, one of which is on the moon. They have also developed intergalactic travel.

They are not aliens from other planets that flew here in tin cans. They are extra-dimensional entities that moved here (in soul form; ie: they left their first estate) and built an empire up from scratch.

Their end game is to become gods to the humans. If they wanted to kill us all, they could have done that long ago. They just want total domination over us.

I could go on and on, but I will stop here.

"The Agency" wasn't a lie. It is true. I just didn't know how to deliver the information, because for over a decade people didn't believe me - but I am telling you the truth.

They have interacted me since I was born, and they tried to make me forget and almost killed me, but I have protection from Jesus now - and they can't touch me. I am remembering more and more every week.

I am not crazy. Confused maybe - and a little worse for wear after what I've been through, but not crazy. I am genuinely trying to tell you the truth.

When they first started entering the human form, it was humans that ran the agencies that THEY created by proxy. But then when they wanted to run it themselves, the humans put up somewhat of a fight. So there have been wars in the skies and all sorts of things. I have pointed out some of these wars (a couple of years ago), but again, no one believed me; because I had no truth.

Believe me, The Agency exists, and they have 95% taken control of the earth. They're just making the last adjustments and then they're going to kill anyone who has the Holy Spirit in them (as prophesied by the Bible), and turn everyone else into something akin to Borg.

- Leonard
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP