Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***End of the World*** - Fed 14th, 2016 (2yrs away)...Predicted in 1989
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was predicted in 1989 on TV show called World of the Psychic.

Elaine: According to my source, the end of the world will be on February 14th, in the year two thousand and sixteen.

Elaine: I received this information from an alien. As I told my husband, it was in the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink at the bar, alone, and this alien approached me. He started talking to me. He bought me a drink, and then I think he must have used some kind of a ray or a mind control device because he forced me to follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.

Elaine: It could have been a room on the spaceship made to look like the hotel. I can't be sure about that.

[link to www.youtube.com]

5a

dance

alien16

Yes this from a great 80's movie!!! :D
Hey, maybe there were trying to tell us something. I guess we'll find out in 2 years.

[link to www.imdb.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP