Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Conspiracy.. PRE-PAID CELL PHONES!!! Possibly anyway
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My own CONSPIRACY, what do yall think???? PRE- PAID CELL PHONES (at least Trac Fone anyway)..

So my girl has a prepaid brain cancer machine( lil fun fact for yall.. if your religious cells are the mark of the beast along with your bank card)..

anyway she gets random calls people asking for different names everytime, and always trying to keep her on the phone,now i can understand if someone called and asked for the same person everytime.. but to think that many ifferent people have had the same number recently is bullshit..

So she called them back from the house phone and dude didnt seem to want to talk then and i could hear indians in the back ground.. and then it hit me that prepaid cell companies at least trac phone have call centers where they call their clients and try to keep them on the phone and use up all their minutes just so they have to buy more minutes!!!!

A few things the reason she has a prepaid is cause for a few people if an emergency, ive got her to learn that cells are nothing but brain cancer machines and government tracking devices that the masses have been brainwashed so much they think they cannot live without one... i mean we did fine all our lives without them.. but people think they always have to be telling all their business to everybody all the time...even though the evil government tracks all we do and have there spies.. they really dont need to spy as we willing tell them every single thing we do... personal note i have never had one and never will.. if i ask to use someones i have to ask how to turn it on lol..

Anybody else think this could be possible or know other companies that do this???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP