Users Online Now: 2,489 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 944,225
Pageviews Today: 1,297,251Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 6,042
10:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When Obama declares Martial Law and Names Himself Dictator For Life, will our Lib friends follow?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When our Homo-In-Chief declares martial law and names himself the Permanently Elected President for Life, will Libs follow him?

Will Libs call him The Savior of America? Will they defend his actions all-the-way to hell?

We know people like Hilary and Pelosi would....

but what about you regular American Libs? Will you support him and call him an American Hero?

my prediction: we will all be surprised at how many American Libs will support and praise him for his dictatorial actions...

However, I don't see America's Homo finishing his term....I just don't. I have a "feeling" he won't, ya know? I know, we can only hope!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP