Users Online Now: 1,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 314,490
Pageviews Today: 511,607Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,560
05:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conspiracy..... How is it possible that YooHoos are that good??????????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i hardly ever drink them( except for this past 2 weeks) but all my life when i had them they never last more then 30 seconds, no matter what size bottle or can, they are like shots from heaven, and now after all these years and finding a conspiracy site, i have to ask. what makes them so awesome?????

there is never enough, NEVER.. has anyone ever had enough yoohoo? i mean yeahh if i go in there and destroy a 12 pack of them i guess thats enough, but i mean why is just one never enough? its not like a soda you drink slow and after its done you have no urge for another.. but with yoohoo, i and heard others say the same thing they say thats not enough.. its kinda like reeses cups are never enough

now my girl thinks they are just nasty, and i dont see how thats possible, so im asking yall has anyone ever had one and felt satisfied?

even the thought of it just being chocolate water,grosses me out, but then you taste it and its like ahhh yessssss and 10 seconds later its all gone and then your fucked if you dont have another, and also you never wanna buy another because you know one is never enough lol

by the way besides yoohoo and reeses cups are there anything else out there you think is always never enough, food or drink wise? like some super chemicals that just make you need more
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP