Users Online Now: 1,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 178,987
Pageviews Today: 300,860Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,828
04:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have been instructed to pass the following alien contact information on to you per my dear friend's last request
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Originally passed to the OM Research Team in March 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​---------

"I have been instructed to pass the following information on to you per my dear friend's last request. You must bear with me as the information was relayed to me in his final days while on various medications and a morphine drip. Many words were slurred and his memory was failing, so he referred to a journal at times, which I now have in my possession. He kept dozing and I would have to remind him where he left off. May God rest his soul.

You may come to find the information somewhat shocking and unable to understand as ****** has. I pray the Almighty will look out for the inhabitants of this planet as the coming years will bring much misery. I pass on this information in the hope that you, as an unbiased observer, will make sure the public learns the truth.

All space programs are a cover that exists to deceive the people of this world. We have a space fleet, which is codenamed” Solar Warden.” There were, as of 2005, eight ships, an equivalent to aircraft carriers and forty-three “protectors,” which are space planes. One was lost recently to an accident in Mars' orbit while it was attempting to re-supply the multinational colony within Mars. This base was established in 1964 by American and Soviet teamwork. Not everything is, as it seems.

We have visited all the planets in our solar system, at a distance of course, except Mercury. We have landed on Pluto and a few moons. These ships contain personnel from many countries and have sworn an oath to the World Government, also, known as the Bilderbergers. The technology came from back engineering alien-disc wreckage and at times with alien assistance.

The oil supply on Earth is and always has been renewable. We have known this since 1948 (he may have said 1958). The wars, diseases and oil crisis are just to keep the public from focusing on the real issues of government control and a presence not of this planet. We have the technology to rid the world of oil dependency and hunger, but it would destroy the world’s economies and the profits and control of some of our wealthiest families. I find this horrifying that 20+ families can control our world.

A few world government leaders learned of ALF's, but with the approaching war, it became a low priority. ALF has since been renamed ABE and now EBE. (checks journal) Detlev Bronk came up with the EBE name and it has been used henceforth. These EBE's were first seen around 1937 in Sweden and later Axis and Allied pilots reported seeing balls of light. These were the EBE probes, later called “Foo Fighters” during World War II. The Nazi’s were the first to retrieve a crashed disc in 1939.

These EBE's set up numerous underground bases on our planet to monitor our progress. We have been in contact with four different EBE civilizations. Three are benevolent and unfortunately, one is not. The malevolent EBE's have abducted many of us to help their dying race. We the human population are their experiment. They have made human clones that lack consciences and hybrids. For some reason, we have yet to identify, they are unable to clone themselves. Their intent is to take over this planet and use us as a food source to prolong their lives and as slaves. Factions within our government are even attempting to aide these creatures.

We have been in communication with these, now known, hostile EBE’s since 1953. This was after seventeen more alien-disc crashes and retrievals by our military, along with sixty-eight dead EBEs and body parts from Earthly animals and humans. The outskirts of Laredo, Texas was the location of the last crashed alien-disc. This disc was enormous and could not be transported, so it was buried were it lay and still is to this day. Another survivor was taken prisoner in 1951, and we nicknamed her Lucy, also, known as EBE-2. She confirmed the same information as our first prisoner, Charlie.

I forgot to explain how our prisoner, Charlie, came to be in our control. He was the only survivor from two crash sites. (checks journal) One was south of Roswell, New Mexico on Pine Lodge Farm, and the other near Azteca, New Mexico that our military retrieved in 1947. A civilian found the EBEs. His name was (checks journal) Gerald Anderson and he gave the EBEs water, which they rubbed on their bodies, but they refused food that was offered to them. The military, later, discovered the Pine Lodge Farm crash site and took Mr. Anderson and two of his family members to Roswell’s base for interrogation. They were threatened with death due to the national security issues at that time.

The living EBEs were being taken to Roswell and then transferred to facility YY-ll (I think that’s what he said) at Los Alamos. One of them began having a seizure and died. The three EBE remains were carefully packaged and frozen. Los Alamos was the only facility around that had a freezer that could hold the three bodies. Two Army Air Force personnel stationed at Roswell Army Air Base died within days from exposure when trying to crate the craft's wreckage. We later confirmed it to be from radiation poisoning. Precautions were taken and the EBE bodies and discs were flown to Wright-Patterson.

We learned that the EBE-1, later called Charlie, was an engineer. He had a device attached to his diadem that allowed him to communicate with us. Charlie was deceptive at first. We learned he did not like the temperature below 77 degrees Fahrenheit, so we used that to our advantage and manipulated the heating system to get him to talk. He began to divulge an incredible tale. To this day, we are still not sure if all is true, as it could destroy man's faith in religion and our understanding of this universe.

Their race is from a planet called Seinu and is in the Zeta Reticuli system (this is now their adopted home-?). (I’m trying to get him to tell me, again, where they originally came from) Their birth planet is in the Betelgeuse System, but is now uninhabitable. They were peaceful and traded with another race in a nearby star system. War broke out between them 3900 years ago Earth time (could not understand the name of the race, will ask later). They destroyed their enemy and in the process lost their home due to the use of genetic weapons. All plant and animal life began to die as well as their people. They found that over a few hundred years, the genetic weapons had begun to alter their offspring (? I believe that is what he said) and no longer could they reproduce or eat as they once had. Their physical features changed as well.

They are grayish-white in color with a scaly body and about 3-4½ feet tall. The scales were very tiny similar to a white snake. Teardrop shaped head with large, slanted cat eyes, a large protruding nose and a slit for a mouth. Lips were not seen on the mouth, but they had tiny sharp teeth. The Seinuvians seemed fragile with a thin neck supporting such a large head. They also had two arms with four fingers on each hand that had a suction cup on the end of the fingers. There bodies tapered down their legs to two feet with four toes that had claw nails similar to dog’s nails. When they turned, the entire body turned in unison. I don’t believe they could swivel their heads. (fell asleep)

They began to explore planets in other star systems until they found Seinu, with what remained of their species. As time passed, they discovered Earth and wanted to construct an outpost, but their leaders decided against it for unknown reasons. Charlie did state that they returned many times for the natural resources and to watch the advances of our people. We call them Seinuvians, at least this is what we have learned to call them as we are unable to pronounce their name.

(He jumps back to Lucy) Charlie and Lucy were allowed to see each other, although no words were spoken. We found it rather odd they enjoyed touching each other’s heads. It may be a hug or affection in their terms. (checks journal) We allowed them two hours a day to visit. Some of our scientists and military personnel believed they were able to communicate telepathically, even though they were housed in different buildings within the facility. Our scientists set up experiments to block their telepathic waves and were successful by February of ‘52, using radar. This information was used later to bring down more discs, until they figured out what we were up to and were able to defend against it.

Charlie and Lucy tried to explain that they needed a liquid food source to sustain them. We started out by grinding chicken parts and then blending it with the chicken blood. This made them both ill. We later tried pigs and I believe horses, but eventually found cows suited them the best. Both Lucy and Charlie would rub the blended liquid on their bodies and we could see the liquid being absorbed into their scaly skin. Charlie mentioned the genitals and eyes were a favorite of theirs. (fell asleep)

(After he woke, I reminded him where we left off) Somehow, (I think he said a rouge group within the government allowed) the Seinuvians to know we had Lucy and Charlie, and they wanted them back, but in our arrogance, we refused. The UFO reports in the New Mexico area, at that time, were actually scout ships looking for their survivors. As a warning to show their superiority over us, they began to interfere with our missile and (rocket-?) tests. We nearly had a nuclear explosion in NY, where we housed two nuclear weapons in a well-known university. The Seinuvians triggered the timing mechanism on one of the devices for a few seconds as a warning to us.

(checks journal) After numerous, unsuccessful attempts to intercept the UFO’s with Scorpions and Starfires, we realized that we were in a pickle. We had some recovered technology and weapons systems from the alien-disc wreckage, but we were still in the experimental stages and we didn’t want to tip our hat to them. We did not have the mechanical or scientific understanding to duplicate their technology at that time.

In April of ’52, Charlie began having health problems and died. Lucy was allowed to see his body and began to make high-pitched wailing sounds. She may have been grieving or conducting a ritual. Her health became a concern as well.

Our decision was finally made after a fleet of UFO’s flew over the (checks journal) White House, Capitol Building and the Department of Defense on July 19th, 1952 and, again, on July 25th, 1952. President Truman, finally, ordered the military to make contact to arrange the release of Lucy. Truman, in ’52, asked the CIA and later the NSA to broadcast a message to the Seinuvians that we wanted to discuss a treaty. This became known as Project Sigma and it was successful. In ’53, the military formed “Alpha Teams” to find and retrieve crashed discs and any aliens found at the crash site. This was called Project ------- Project Pounce.

President Eisenhower comes aboard in ’53 as I did. When he realized the threat was real, he contacted the Soviets, British and a few other trustworthy heads of state. Later this became the Bilderberger group. They met to discuss the threat and decided to work on weapons to bring down these creatures. In 1954, Eisenhower met the delegation of Seinuvians at Murdoc in California. Lucy was returned to her people and a treaty was signed to allow the abduction of a few thousand humans for an exchange of technology. A list was to be kept, so we could track these people following their abductions.

By ’55 we realized the Seinuvians had broken the treaty. Tens of thousands of people had been taken, some, multiple times. Others were not returned or found mutilated along with an increase in cattle mutilations. This is when I first learned that cow’s blood is very similar to human blood and can, in emergencies, be used as a substitute. They continued to interfere with our military installations and missile tests.

The Soviet Union and the U.S. had recovered 10 more discs and 27 more bodies. One disc blew up in the air at the Proving Grounds. Some of the alien bodies had autopsies performed on them. We found they did not have a digestive system, just a sac that allowed the storage of the food they absorbed through their scaly skin. Their blood was green in color and gave off an offensive odor. They also did not have kidneys or bladders.

Eisenhower believed the only way to defeat the alien technology was to play along with them until we could defend ourselves against them. By ’56 we had a surprise visit by a second alien group. They were called the Etherians, we called them the handsome people. They were humanoid and tall, probably 6’-3” to 6’- 6” and had athletic bodies. Many of the military men had to be dismissed, as they could not stop staring at the Etherian women. They warned us that the Seinuvians were hostile and were attempting to genetically engineer our race to fit their needs. They would help us if we would destroy all nuclear weapons and attempt to become a peaceful race. We refused and thanked them. They did leave a communication device with us if we changed our minds.

When Kennedy came into office, he was anything but shocked. He knew about the alien presence and the discs we had in our possession. He forced our military to release pieces of the alien technology to companies around the U.S. to back-engineer. The companies were told the technology was from the Soviets or Chinese. He later threatened to disband the CIA if they did not stop the drug trafficking and warned he was going to announce to the American people that aliens were real and felt they were ready for the information to be released. As you know he was murdered. Oswald was not the shooter, nor did he fire a single shot. It was members of the Secret Service and CIA, under orders from the Bilderbergers. Kennedy became the second martyr to date following the murder of James Forrestal. I want it to be known that I did not agree with either murder and was not involved in any way, shape or form and only learned about them after the murders. I truly liked Kennedy; he was an honest man except for his many affairs, which I cannot fault him.

There is much more to disclose to you, but I will leave that to ****** to take care of after my death. I did want to discuss this load of manure called Project Serpo. The true name is Project Serponia. I guess someone shortened it to make it sound more interesting. We did train personnel as astronauts during that time frame, but I do stress that under no circumstance did we exchange our men for theirs. We already knew what they were capable of and would not put our men in harms way. The project was to fool anyone from discovering the truth and lead them on a wild goose chase. You may find it interesting that the group disclosing this false information is only seeking monetary gains and fame. This aviary group and disinformation group are the ringleaders in this charade. I am astonished that no one to date has checked the military background of Victor Martinez.

It’s quite hilarious to see so many gullible people jump at straws. This Ryan fellow is just a patsy that got in the way and has now twisted the events to fit his cult project. Most of the information he has released from the so-called Anon #2 is not even in the Serponia files. I believe he has made them up or has had help from others. On the other hand, Anon #1 was quoting from the Serponia files, which is still false information with some truth included. ****** will pass on the remaining information I have for you, but not until this Serpo baloney is put to rest.

My dear friend has passed. He did leave much more information to send to you at a later time. This includes copies of his journal. For my own safety, I have copied all information and sealed them in accordion folders and have given them to (removed) people who I can trust. You will be #(removed) if you so desire, but I must warn you, it could cause you serious harm if a certain group was to find out. [...] All information from me will have this included as a code to let you know it’s me ------ "
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP