Users Online Now: 1,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,639
Pageviews Today: 273,829Threads Today: 50Posts Today: 1,021
02:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im 49yo male-single and attractive/fit-but I havnt had sex in 1 1/2 years now lol-I have several pretty women friends but
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They are just friends, and they to are single and see/hang around with at least one of them 2-3 times a week for half a day or so or longer as I love being around them and or with them and they feel the same towards me to as all of them think I have a great attitude and am alot of fun to be around with as we are all always making jokes and just have fun

We,,, meaning 1 or 2 of them while us all together may go grocery shopping,movies or just everyday things that a married couple would do but we not married lol.

I guess I have been screwed over by so many women in my life that I just gave up the intimacy part of a relationship but a few of them have tried to get me to get involved with them on more than just a friendship type relationship but I just wont do it lol.

And its true that I havnt had sex with anyone in 1 1/2 years and dont miss it at all, well maybe every couple months or so I just take 5 mins and take care of myself to put it bluntly and thats it, Im not tied to anyone nor owe anyone anything and im good to go.

Oh and as said Im 49 and fit/attractive and all of these women but one who is my age is much younger than me from 23 thru their early 30,s and yes it makes me as any guy my age help keep their self esteem up with no problem and especially again as they are very very pretty women and young.

I guess maybe im weird huh?
Hell I dunno?
Feel free to chime in.
And before you say it, NO IM NOT SOME RICH DIRTY PERVERTED OLD GUY WHATSOEVER!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP