Users Online Now: 1,751 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,273
Pageviews Today: 952,506Threads Today: 387Posts Today: 6,998
11:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Malaysian Airline Crashes On Anniversary of TWA FLIGHT 800 Crash** Flight 370 Psyop Underway
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (CNN) -- A Malaysia Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur has crashed in eastern Ukraine, Russian news agency Interfax reported Thursday.
Malaysia Airlines confirmed that it lost contact with MH17, and the flight's last known position was over Ukrainian airspace, the airline said on Twitter.
The jet is a Boeing 777, according to Interfax.
The plane reportedly went down near the border between Russia and Ukraine.
The route taken by the Malaysian flight is a very common one between Kuala Lumpur and the Netherlands, said CNN aviation safety consultant Mary Schiavo. She noted that the plane was flying over a troubled area and said close communication with air traffic controllers would be a key necessity.
In a hostile or disputed areas, "any alteration from your course and you can have a problem," she said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

Ukraine Connection Made!!!

I updated the thread last night with a write up about GeoResonance Co.  The Western countries in charge of the search are trying so hard to ignore the data.

Maybe they do not like it because it connects the case to Ukraine and former Russian Military Technology. 

Here is the amazing find made by AC# 57576238.  

"Adelaide company GeoResonance to use former Soviet Union weapons technology to search for for oil and gas in SA, Qld"

"GeoResonance has exclusive access to demilitarised technology now owned by the Sevastopol National University of Nuclear Energy and Industry in Ukraine, Mr Kursa said."

[link to m.adelaidenow.com.au]

--------------------
So a company called GeoResonance claimed they found the plane and all of the Countries searching are going ape shit and trying to discredit them. However, lets look at how credible they are and I think you will see these guys are BAD ASS.

So here is a excerpt of the "officials," who officially can't find so much as a seat cushion and my criticisms of them are well documented in the thread previously.

"CNN aviation expert Miles O'Brien said GeoResonance's claims are not supported by experts. "My blood is boiling," he told CNN's "New Day." "I've talked to the leading experts in satellite imaging capability at NASA, and they know of no technology that is capable of doing this. I am just horrified that a company would use this event to gain attention like this."

He called on company officials to offer "a full explanation" for their assertion, which he said appeared to be based on "magic box" technology.

Sending investigators to the Bay of Bengal would draw away from the limited resources that are focused in the southern Indian Ocean, O'Brien said.

But that won't stop them from going, he predicted. "I think they have to," he said. "It's a public relations thing now."

[link to www.cnn.com]

Note above how the official bagged the technology. He claimed the same experts that can't track or find a 777 do not agree with the claims made by GeoRsonance. I would take that as a complement. However, let us look at how proven this technology is so we can see if they are legit. We will first start with the rebuttal from GeoResonance.

The company's director, David Pope, said he had not wanted to go public, but did so only after his information was disregarded.

"We're a large group of scientists, and we were being ignored, and we thought we had a moral obligation to get our findings to the authorities," he told CNN's "New Day" on Tuesday.

GeoResonance's technology was created to search for nuclear, biological and chemical weaponry under the ocean's surface or beneath the earth in bunkers, Pope said.

And the company's news release said its search technology was reliable. "In the past, it had been successfully applied to locate submersed structures, ships, munitions and aircraft," it said. "In some instances objects that were buried under layers of silt could not be identified by other means."

[link to www.cnn.com]

Now for the real fun. Look at the website from GeoResonance, they are super badass. They use military tech to look for any type of nuclei of any element on earth from space. They claimed they suddenly saw an area in the ocean spike in aluminum and other elements a plane is made of after the time of the crash.

We are an Australian company that offers a unique and proven method of geophysical survey.

Subsurface exploration has never been so precise - we detect the nuclei of targeted substances.

GeoResonance Remote Sensing and On-Site Survey will delineate your deposit in weeks not years.

Any commodity. Any tenement. Anywhere.

[link to georesonance.com]

====================================================
Obama went to Malaysia a few days ago on his Asian tour. Do you think we would allow airforce one around there if we did not know exactly what happened to the plane.

===============
Story Unraveling?: WEAPONS DETECTION Private Satellite Says Plane THOUSANDS of Miles from Search Area

Near Perth, Australia (CNN) -- A private company declared that it has found what it believes is wreckage of a plane in the ocean, but leaders of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are dismissing the claim.

The reasons for the skepticism are obvious -- the site where GeoResonance says it found the wreckage, in the Bay of Bengal, is several thousand miles away from the current search area in the southern Indian Ocean.

The Joint Agency Coordination Centre, which is coordinating the multinational search, dismissed the claim.

"The Australian-led search is relying on information from satellite and other data to determine the missing aircraft's location," the JACC said.

The location specified by the GeoResonance report is not within the search arc derived from this data. The joint international team is satisfied that the final resting place of the missing aircraft is in the southerly portion of the search arc."

GeoResonance's technology was created to search for nuclear, biological and chemical weaponry under the ocean or beneath the earth in bunkers, Pope said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

===============
It is one of the most enduring mysteries of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, and for the families, it's a reason for hope.

Why didn't Flight 370's emergency beacon work?

Why didn't the beacon send a distress signal to satellites overhead?

And the clincher: Why, if the beacon is designed to activate on impact, should we believe there was an impact? Could the plane have landed intact? Could the 239 passengers and crew still be alive?

Beacons -- more formally called emergency locator transmitters, or ELTs -- are devices that transmit an electronic distress signal in the event of a crash.

Malaysia Flight 370 had four of them, Malaysian officials told CNN.

But experts say any impact -- whether on land or at sea -- likely would have activated the transmitter.

Another possibility, experts say, is that the aircraft could have sunk before the ELT began transmitting. It takes 50 seconds for the ELT to establish the necessary connection. It only takes one half-second data "burst" to indicate there is an emergency. But it can take a half-dozen bursts -- at the rate of one every 50 seconds -- to provide information that will allow Cospas-Sarsat to triangulate the beacon's position.

[link to www.cnn.com]
The milestone is a somber one because it now allows attorneys to move in. There's a 45-day rule, enforced by the National Transportation Safety Board, that says American lawyers have to wait that long to reach out to a family that's lost a loved one in a plane crash.

What it means is that families can now file suit in American courts against U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co.

The only problem -- no wreckage has been found. It's kind of like a murder case without a body.

Some relatives of those on board the missing plane said they hope legal avenues can bring new information to light

[link to www.cnn.com]
============
Initial reports are usually the best sources of accurate intel in a cover-up.  If you study the crash at Roswell, you are forced to examine the early reports before the spin doctors came in and said a crashed disk had somehow turned into a weather balloon.

So I have been going back and rereading news about the plane from the beginning.  They have had so long to whitewash the story that I feel it is productive to go back and look through the initial reports.  Furthermore, I think reading Asian sources are critical because they would have been more likely to have printed non-spun truth early on before it went though the advanced media censoring of Western outlets.

I came across this and it is rather unbelievable.  A group a fisherman came across a damaged life raft in the water.  They were worried about it sinking so they responsibly tied it to their boat and radioed the MMEA (Malaysian Coastguard).  Upon arrival, the Malaysian coastguard LOST THE RAFT PULLING IT ONTO THE BOAT.   

Here are two of many links on this with a third to show a post spin omission example:

One of the fishermen, Azman Mohamad, 40, said they found the badly damaged raft floating and immediately notified the Kuala Linggi Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) in Malacca for assistance to lift the raft as it was very heavy.

"We managed to tie it to our boat as we feared it would sink due to the damages," he said.

When the MMEA boat arrived, the fishermen then handed over the raft into their custody.

However, a Kuala Linggi MMEA spokesman said the raft sunk into the sea while they were trying to bring the raft onboard. 

Read more: MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD - Latest - New Straits Times [link to www.nst.com.my]

Here is another, there are many links on this it was legit.

Fisherman being responsible:

"We managed to tie it to our boat as we feared it would sink due to the damages," he told the New Straits Times.

Government destroying possible evidence:

However, a spokesman for the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) said the raft vanished under the waves as they were trying to bring it onboard.

[link to www.nbcnews.com]

Now look at International Business Times someone reported the story and didn’t mention the most important part, that reporter should be terminated on the spot, end of story.

[link to www.ibtimes.co.uk]

===================================

There is very little out there on this although it has been mentioned several times in the media.

The Chinese families of the missing passengers have release a VERY DETAILED list of information, that is released would most likely shed a lot of light on this case.

GOOGLE and Western Sources are very scant on the specific list when one tried to do a search but unfortunately for them, the internet is global and their half assed attempts to find the plane with only one underwater robotic submersible, (far less than was used to find the missing Air France flight and they had wreckage and knew where that had actually crashed), it looking like a joke when viewed outside of Western Media. In fact, CNN has been trying to backtrack after also attacking the lack of resources at the search site.

Many of the questions refer to specifics about the actual aircraft that went missing. I can tell you myself and I have mentioned in this post that EVERYONE IS BEING SILENT on this. For example, some 777's have black boxes that break away and float to the surface in a water crash. The families want to know the specific black box systems on board. They want to know specific satellite communitcations set up the plane had.

Really they have a list of questions that are very logical and should already have been release a long time ago. The lack of info is disturbing and combined with the lack of debris or underwater wreckage, the thing is really starting to stink of a coverup.

[link to www.themalaysianinsider.com]

"CNN reported that the 26 questions focus on technical issues involving emergency locator transmitters, or ELTs, and "black boxes." With an apparent in-depth understanding of how these work, the families ask about the specific technology on the missing plane.

The report said that the families' final seven questions involve "protocol," including this: What did Malaysia Airlines do when the flight went missing?

The questions were posted on China’s leading social media site Weibo by a committee in Beijing representing some of the passengers' families.

CNN said that some of the "questions" were requests that evidence be shared with them, including the flight's logbook and air traffic control audio.

Malaysia Airlines, for its part, told the news network that it shares all the information it had with appropriate authorities."

HERE IS THE LIST: This is not a Copyright Violation to be posted in full because it is a direct transcription of publicly available information directly from the representatives of the Chinese Families.

Emergency locator transmitter
As far as we know, MH370 has one fixed ELT and two portable ELT. All ElT has passed the latest maintains check (Malaysia airlines has promised to ask when they did the last check and what has been checked)
1. How many are there ELT on the plane? Including fixed and Portable. We have heard Two versions. We Would like to Insure How many?
2. Did Malaysia Airline have regular maintains check for ELT? When was latest check for MH370 's ELT? What is the maintainous interval? And we need to see results of maintainous check. If not possible to see the result during the investigation. We would like to know what has been checked.
3. How your 406 MHz is certified. Your licences?
4. Is it possible to break the ELT at high impact? Where is the 406 MHz ELT exactly located on MH370? (Tail of the flight or on the celling of business class)
5. Is the ELT Protected in the compartment within the Fuselage? Surrounding by Metal? the Signal will be weaken if the Metal shield_
6. Is the antenna cable and Blade 9G certified? How much impact is need to active ELT? Does the ELT active in Accident and Asiana Air France 447?
7. Are 121.5 MHz 243 MHz useless when Aircraft Crash in Water?
8. The manufacturer of the ELT, the Signal of 406 MHz supposed to be detected by satellite.
9. Is the 406 MHz is a separate service beside the 121.5 and 243 MHz?
10.If the crew has been trained on how to use ELT?
11. Can ELT unlock and bounce to the surface of water?
12.When plane is trying to land on the sea, can ELT can be activated?
Black box
1. The serials Number of the black Box on MH370. Manufacturer?
2. What Kind of Characteristic Signal Box does MH370's black Pinger send? Is it a pulse, with a peak at 37.5 kHz? The width, the shape of the pulse?
3. What is the Sample that Boeing has sent to Australia to Compare with the detected Pinger? Was it from a normal black or Box Signal Box on the specific black Boeing 777, or even the exact black Box Mount on MH370?
4. How many can the Flight Data Recorder Items Provide? 25, 57 or 88?
5. How Long the Cockpit Voice Recorder time can Provide? When did Malaysia Airline ProLong 2 hours start to record?
6. Can the detected frequency 33.3kHz can illustrate the coverage environment of the black box? Can the location of the black box also te illustrated?
7.Can the investigation team make an experiment on checking the 33.3kHz is caused by the weaken battery? And how long can 33.3 kHz can be detected under the weaken power situation?
Protocol
1. Protocol What does do when ICAO Flight Missing. What did do when MH370 Malaysia Airline Missing. Organization What are Malaysia in.
2. We want MH370's logbook
3. We need Malaysia Civil Aviation Control MH370 Voice Record.
4. Inmarsat in Malaysia , NTSB , Chief ENGINEER Zaharie Personal contact Phone Number. Directly contact Information.
5.Have the searching and rescue team got final result from the searched areas? Are they ensure any impossibility on thosed closed area, if not why close all the other areas?
6. Can Malaysia Government specify the right of kins, especially the right to know the facts of a cases or the details of an incident?
7.We require the ATC audio.
The Committee of MH370 family

[link to political-conservatives.spam]

===============================================
I have not come close to giving up on this. It has been slow for a few days because we had to sit back and watch the underwater vehicle bs.

However, I have an angle coming by tomorrow I think that will be mind blowing. The Chinese are one this shit and pissed and it is not going away.

For a fun thing to leave off on though, I told you the 9/11 cell phone calls would be outed as fakes by this. CNN just admitted live that you cant use a cell phone over 10,000ft and more like 5,000ft. Lies coming back around.

----------------

I am not buying the oil slick. It kind of does not jive with the whole super typhoon in the area that churned up all the water.

On a random update it looks like the co-pilot cell phone call recently reported my have legs to it after all.

The new underwater search comes amid claims that the co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid tried to make a call from his mobile phone just before the aircraft vanished from radar screens.

The New Straits Times, a newspaper regarded as a mouthpiece for the Malaysian government, claimed that the aircraft, with 239 people on board, was flying at an altitude low enough for the nearest telecommunications tower to pick up his phone's signal. The call ended abruptly, possibly "because the aircraft was fast moving away from the [telecommunications] tower", said one insider.

However, another source told the newspaper that while Hamid's "line was reattached", there was no certainty that a call was made. His phone might have simply been switched on.

Read more: [link to www.theweek.co.uk]

===========

"Meanwhile, the Australian ship Ocean Shield detected an oil slick Sunday evening, but it is unclear where the oil came from. Two liters have been collected for examination, Houston said. But it will take a few days.
"I stress the source of the oil has yet to be determined but the oil slick is approximately 5,500 meters downwind...from the vicinity of the detections of the TPL on Ocean Shield," Houston said, referring to the pings detected by the towed pinger locater.
The developments come after a weekend of notable developments in the search for MH370, which disappeared March 8 with 239 people on board. Monday marks Day 38 of the search."

[link to www.cnn.com]

I dunno how that could be but I will deal with it in the morning.

==========================================
This airplane disappearance has been dragging on for over a month. I have been reflecting a lot on why this case bothers me so much and I would like to talk about the most fundamental problem with this missing airplane. At this point it is not just about finding out what happened to that plane. There is something about the circumstances under which this plane disappeared that is haunting.

There are many theories and choices about the fate of MH370 but there are only two core choices at the end of the line. Either the governments are lying to us right now and know what happened and are covering it up, or someone out there was sophisticated enough to steal it and we do not know why.

This thing thing is bad either way. That is what is so disturbing about it. It cannot be mechanical failure because of the maneuvers the plane performed, so we are either being lied to or we are under attack...or both.

================================== 
Here is one of the two eyewitness accounts that we had deternmined as being the most credible earlier in the thread.  It looks like we have confirmation.

"In the middle of the night, two fishermen near the Malaysia-Thailand border saw a plane flying low over the South China Sea -- at the same time that air traffic controllers lost contact with Flight 370 over the same body of water, at 1:30 a.m. or almost 50 minutes after takeoff.

Fisherman Azid Ibrahim and a friend had taken people fishing that night off the coast of Kota Bharu. "I was fishing when I saw the plane -- it looked strange. Flying low. I told my friend that's not normal. Normally, it flies at 35,000 feet. But that night it touched the clouds. I thought the pilot must be crazy," Ibrahim said.

"It was really low. I saw the lights they looked like the size of a coconut," he said.  Their fishing grounds lay under a flight path, but the predawn plane was unusual to see because of its low altitude, they said.  The fishermen filed a police report about their sighting, but Malaysian officials haven't commented."

[link to www.cnn.com]

Here is the latest update saying the plane now went down to 4,000 feet and would confirm the eyewitness acct above. 

"Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared from military radar for about 120 nautical miles after it crossed back over the Malaysian Peninsula, sources say. Based on available data, this means the plane must have dipped in altitude to between 4,000 and 5,000 feet, a senior Malaysian government official and a source involved in the investigation tell CNN."
[link to www.cnn.com]

================
So we have 2 new signals that are not naturally occurring that were confirmed. The problem is that they are far apart. Some were hypothesizing that it could be due to refraction from temperature gradients. All that I can say is that the plane would have to be going about the speed of a meteor for the two pieces to end up that far apart..

"In a sea of uncertainty, two pieces of good neos surfaced Wednesday.
Searchers picked up fresh signals that officials hope are locator beacons from the data recorders of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
The Australian ship Ocean Shield had first picked up the underwater pulses Saturday. But then, for the next three days, nothing.

On Tuesday, the ship once again reacquired the signals. That's four signals in the same broad area: two on Saturday; two on Tuesday.
"I believe we are searching in the right area but we need to visually identify wreckage before we can confirm with certainty that this is the final resting place of MH370," Houston said.

The second piece of good news? Authorities analyzed the signals picked up Saturday and determined they weren't natural occurrences, but likely came from specific electronic equipment.

[link to www.cnn.com]

Video of official press briefing on that link also.

(CNN) -- Cheers and optimism over what searchers believed might be underwater pulses from Malaysia Flight 370 have given way, four days later, to little more proof the aircraft is close to being found.

No more signals have been detected since Saturday's momentary jubilation aboard an Australian navy ship some 1,100 miles (1,750 kilometers) northwest of Perth -- pulses consistent with those sent by a flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder, explained Angus Houston, head of the Australian-based part of the massive search effort.

This lack of new information, and the fact no wreckage of the Boeing 777-200ER has been discovered, makes searchers "more cautious," said U.S. Navy Cmdr. William Marks of the U.S. 7th Fleet.

"As hours pass," he said, "our optimism is fading away, ever so slightly."

[link to www.cnn.com]

========================================================
AS LBJ brought up on my thread, there is a big theory in China conspiracy pages that the pilot held the plane hostage to get a political prisoner released and that Malaysia would not cooperate and let him crash it.

That would make the most sense out of any theory so far possibly. It would account for the long flight time, they might have been negotiating. It is why everyone is saying they did not see the 777 on radar. They were monitoring but giving Malaysia room to try and negotiate and its inside baseball courtesy to shut up after the fact.

The problem is that I would think the pilot would have wanted passengers to contact the outside world via WIFI so that the government would not blow him up. It is much easier to take a plane down and not set a new negotiating president. The pilot would have had far greater safety letting the public know. I suppose they could have signal jammed him.

I think that if they refused to negotiate and let him run out of fuel they would not want to find the black box. They would not want that recording to ever see the light of day again.

That would explain why the Chinese stunned everybody with the discovery. They are pissed the Malaysians did not cooperate and defied the other countries searching and looked where everyone really knew it had exactly gone down the whole time.

The Chinese would not pick up the radio from the 7 other countries out there in the water for a day. Tensions are a lot higher out there than we think. That is also why people keep asking why more boats wont go and the US denied sending an aircraft carrier. We do not want to escalate the situation further. You could see war break out in
Asia and Russia at once.

If this is true behind the scenes, it could lead to some kind of escalation.

==================================

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370[a]) was a scheduled international passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. At 07:24 MST on 8 March 2014 Malaysia Airlines reported that the aircraft flying the route, a Boeing 777-200ER had lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control outside Kuala Lumpur.[2] The aircraft had last been heard from at 01:20,[3] less than an hour after takeoff. Operated by Malaysia Airlines (MAS), the aircraft carried 12 Malaysian crew members and 227 passengers from 14 nations.[4]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

====================================================
"A few months before Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing, an enthusiastic plane spotter named Gunnar Kullenberg heard Malaysia Airlines was about to stop flying to the United States. He wanted a photograph of its majestic Boeing 777-200 and planted himself at the Los Angeles airport at dawn. That's where he snapped a photo of the airplane dancing in the glowing sky.

"I didn't think much of it, other than that it was a beautiful fall day here in Southern California," Kullenberg recalled.

Ercan Karakas, an airline captain, captured a similar image in Istanbul in January 2012. "I'm a spotter. I love to watch and photograph the takeoffs of heavy aircrafts," he wrote of the experience. "I know they are not a metal, flying bird; they connect thousands of people in a journey to happiness.

When Flight 370 went missing, Kullenberg and Karakas were among the plane spotters who checked their trove of images. Several found they had photos of the plane when they discovered the registration number matched. Flight 370 was airplane 9M-MRO. These spotters' fantastical musings of planes in flight turned suddenly to dark speculation.

[link to www.cnn.com]

Creepy to see pics of the actual plane really but more importantly, We Now Have A New Number To Track The Planes History With.
================================================
XXXXX We ruled this out as a possibility for now---->An AC put this up, I went and found it to verify, it is out there as a legit theory, it sounds reasonable, will throw it up for food for thought, thanks to that AC (38221260).

#MH370 The conspiracy theories grow exponentially but this one takes the prize…
OK, if there weren’t enough conspiracy theories already regarding the sad loss of MH370, this one takes some beating. My comments are at the end:

“When the American were withdrawing from Afghanistan, one of their command and control systems (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons packed into 6 crates.
This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russian or the Chinese. The Russian are busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system’s technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the American has engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it would be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American will not hijack or harm the civilian. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

[link to rogerjhardy.wordpress.com]
================
Pakistan’s Civil Aviation Authority stood by the government’s denial that Flight 370 was in Pakistan, saying Tuesday that “we have checked the radar recording for the period but found no clue about the ill-fated flight” . . . retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Friday and again on Tuesday that his connections have led him to believe that Flight 370 landed in Pakistan with the help of the flight’s two pilots . . . McInerney said, “When the U.S. Navy quits their search, their ship search, they must know something in the Indian Ocean. When the Israeli Defense Forces, when they increase their defense alert, they must know something” . . . a LIGNET analyst received information from a source at Boeing that the company believes the plane did land in Pakistan

Read more: [link to www.lignet.com]
All Rights Reserved LIGNET.com

[link to www.lignet.com]

===============================================
The JORN is so sensitive it is able to track planes as small as a Cessna 172 taking off and landing in East Timor 2600 km away. Current research is anticipated to increase its sensitivity by a factor of ten beyond this level. It is also reportedly able to detect stealth aircraft, as typically these are designed only to avoid detection by microwave radar.[6] Project DUNDEE[25] was a cooperative research project, with American missile defence research, into using JORN to detect missiles.[26] The JORN is anticipated to play a role in future Missile Defense Agency initiatives, detecting and tracking missile launches in Asia.[27]

=================================================
Authorities say Flight 370 ended up flying south over the Indian Ocean after it dropped off military radar off the west coast of peninsular Malaysia on March 8. The conclusion is based on an expert analysis of satellite, radar and other available data.
More detail has been added to the flight path calculated by investigators, a senior Malaysian government source told CNN on Sunday.
After reviewing radar track data from neighboring countries, officials have concluded that the passenger jet curved north of Indonesia before turning south toward the southern Indian Ocean. Its path took it around Indonesian airspace.
Malaysian government officials have said previously that the plane appeared to have been deliberately diverted from its original course, which would have taken it north to Beijing.
"What's also interesting about this route ... is it appears it goes to the designated waypoints that we (pilots) use (and air traffic control uses to give directions)," said CNN aviation analyst Miles O'Brien. "This particular route that is laid out happens to coincide with some of these named intersections. So what it shows is an experienced pilot somewhere in the mix on this."
O'Brien said that an experienced pilot who had flown in the region would know where radar coverage begins and ends and where radio communication handoffs occur.

[link to www.cnn.com]

===================================================
The Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) is an over-the-horizon radar (OTHR) network that can monitor air and sea movements across 37,000 km2. It has an official range of 3,000 km. It is used in the defence of Australia and can also monitor maritime operations, wave heights and wind directions.

The JORN network is operated by No. 1 Radar Surveillance Unit RAAF (1RSU). Data from the JORN sites is fed to the JORN Coordination Centre at RAAF Base Edinburgh where it is passed on to other agencies and military units. Officially the system allows the Australian Defence Force to observe all air and sea activity north of Australia to distances of 3000 km. This encompasses all of Java, Irian Jaya, Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands, and halfway across the Indian Ocean. Other sources put the range at 4000 km from the Australian coastline,[23] as far away as Singapore.[24]

The JORN is so sensitive it is able to track planes as small as a Cessna 172 taking off and landing in East Timor 2600 km away. Current research is anticipated to increase its sensitivity by a factor of ten beyond this level. It is also reportedly able to detect stealth aircraft, as typically these are designed only to avoid detection by microwave radar.[6] Project DUNDEE[25] was a cooperative research project, with American missile defence research, into using JORN to detect missiles.[26] The JORN is anticipated to play a role in future Missile Defense Agency initiatives, detecting and tracking missile launches in Asia.
======================================================

I didn't want to go here yet but yes I have been looking into this and others have been looking stuff up for me too. Credit will come out if need when and where it is important.

Two years ago, the resting place for the Ark Of The Covenant developed a leak in the Cathedral. It was going to have to be moved.

The Maersk Alabama was not supposed to be in the Seychelles when those seals died on it not to long ago.

MH370 originated in the Middle East before Malaysia.

They may have been moving the Ark.....

More to come, there that explains the weirdness some now doesn't it.

Ethiopia’s Ark of the Covenant to be moved soon
Aksum, Ethiopia claims to be the home of the Ark of the Covenant mentioned in the Bible. It is housed in a small chapel called the Chapel of the Tablet. The chapel, designed by the late Emperor Hailie Selassie, has sprung a leak in its roof and the water damage makes it necessary to move the Ark to a new home.

[link to sunandshield.wordpress.com]

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

[link to greatgameindia.wordpress.com]
=====================================================
CNN) -- In what may turn out to be a major breakthrough in the monthlong search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370, a Chinese patrol ship searching the southern Indian Ocean discovered Saturday the pulse signal used by so-called black boxes, state news agency Xinhua reported.
But the pulse signal has not been confirmed, China's Maritime Search and Rescue Center reported, according to China Communications News, which is the Ministry of Transport's official spam
The signal reported -- 37.5 kHz -- "is the standard beacon frequency" for the plane's cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder, said Anish Patel, president of pinger manufacturer Dukane Seacom.
"They're identical."
The frequency was chosen for use in the recorders "to give that standout quality that does not get interfered with by the background noise that readily occurs in the ocean."

[link to www.cnn.com]

Perth, Australia (CNN) -- Two ships central to the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are due to arrive in the search area in the coming hours amid hope that a new clue to the plane’s whereabouts may be imminent.

A British Royal Navy survey ship, HMS Echo, will be conducting a specific search on Friday, a spokesperson for the Australian Defence Force told CNN.

The Ocean Shield, an Australian naval vessel equipped with special U.S. technology designed to detect the pings from the flight recorders, is also due to arrive in the search area overnight Thursday to Friday.

The spokesperson, who is not authorized to speak to the media, told CNN there would be a “big” operational announcement on Friday by retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, the head of the Australia’s new Joint Agency Coordination Centre, who has been tasked with overseeing the search effort.

It’s not yet clear what that announcement might be, but any progress will likely be welcomed by the despairing relatives of the 239 people aboard the plane, which vanished nearly four weeks ago.

[link to www.cnn.com]

Update: Just broke, major announcement in a few hours, per CNN live.

The following is the result of several days of in-depth research I have done. There is a lot of information below. By the end of this you will see that critical information is being withheld that seriously causes doubt about the direction the plane was going and the ability to even accurately track it using one INMARSAT satellite.

You probably have heard the term “pings” or “handshakes” used countless times in the coverage of the disappearance of MH370. These terms are used when referencing two main things. First, how long the planes engines were running for. Second, locating the probable crash site of the plane by using the “ping” data to determine its approximate last location using only one satellite.

I have researched this for days reading many forums for professional airline pilots, computer analysts, and aviation enthusiasts. In addition, I have researched the technical aspects of this 777 via information from Boeing and INMARSAT. There is a tremendous amount of information that has not been relayed by the mainstream media and obvious questions that have not been asked.

After my research, it is my opinion that INMARSAT could not accurately calculate the planes location with any accuracy and even worse, critical data is being withheld.
======
When you first logon to GLP or any website, is the loading time always the same down to the millisecond? The answer is no. This is due to many factors such as your own computers variable speed, the website servers variable speed. Another major factor is how long it takes the data sent from your computer to travel to the GLP servers and then return information back to your computer (this is known as a ping).

Ping is a computer network administration utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network and to measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination computer. The name comes from active sonarterminology which sends a pulse of sound and listens for the echo to detect objects underwater.[1]

Ping operates by sending Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo request packets to the target host and waiting for an ICMP response. In the process it measures the time from transmission to reception (round-trip time)[1] and records any packet loss. The results of the test are printed in the form of a statistical summary of the response packets received, including the minimum, maximum, and the mean round-trip times, and sometimes the standard deviation of the mean.

There are two very big problems with INMARSAT'S calculations.

1.You would need to know the turnaround time of the data bursts down to accuracy of less than a millisecond or you will be off by over possibly 1000+ miles for a 1 millisecond calculation error in how long it takes for the 777 to turn the data around. The satellites run on an atomic clock and calculations on that end are accurate but it is widely agreed upon that it would not be possible to calculate the time it takes for the plane to turn the data burst around to give any accuracy.

2. This is probably the most significant. There should be 7 data pings made public and we have only one.

Here are two comments that I think sum it up very well.

---IMHO there is still a matter of time. If a "handshake" involves a databurst from satellite and a reply from aircraft then time can be measured - assuming the turn-around time in the aircraft is known. In other words, it is downlink time plus processing time at the aircraft plus uplink time. But if the latent time is variable, for example if it is trying a VHF reply before initiating the satellite reply then latent time might be indeterminate and thus range is also. But again we're working with way too little information which equals 0% reliability!

----YES, WE NEED THE HOURLY PINGS. They may tell us nothing, or they may prove to be a key to the mystery.
For Example: If any two pings are separated by 500 miles, we can assume that the aircraft flew straight toward (or away from) the satellite. If the arcs overlap, the plane was either circling or flew parallel to the satellite during that 60 minutes.
I have tried to get CNN and the NYTimes to move on getting more hourly ping information, but so far I have not seen that in a story or on the air. Anyone who's a whiz at trigonometry could sketch out a range of possibilities along the 811 arc IF WE HAD MORE DATA from the earlier pings.

Therefore, INMARSAT probably refused to disclose the data to anybody because they would be laughed at possibly.
The so Called ACARS system explained in a way that finally makes some sense

ACARS

ACARS is the acronym for Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System. It’s an automated communication system used by commercial planes to transmit and receive messages from ground facilities

ACARS is a service: airlines have to pay for it. According to the information available to date, it looks like Malaysia Airlines subscribed only to engine health monitoring that enabled MH370 to send data to Rolls Royce.

The ACARS system aboard MH370 was switched off some minutes before the transponder.

According to several pilots the ACARS transmissions can be switched off by the pilot from inside the cockpit, by disabling the use of VHF and SATCOM channels. This means that the system is not completely switched off, but it can’t transmit to the receiving stations.

SATCOM

SATCOM is a radio system that uses a constellation of satellites used to transmit voice, data or both. As said, ACARS can make use of SATCOM to transmit its data to ground stations. Dealing with ACARS, the SATCOM system used by MH370 was linked to the INMARSAT network.

Ping

A Ping is a quite common term for IT Networking. It refers to a utility used to test the reachability of a host on an IP network and measure the round-trip time (RTT) of the packets.

The question is why the hijacker(s) did not prevent the plane from responding to pings: most probably, being a networking detail, not even pilots know that their system/antenna respond “I am here” even if the SATCOM is not being used by any onboard systems (i.e. ACARS).

[link to theaviationislink] shortenerm/2014/03/16/satcom-acars-explained/

I will explain more of this in posts, I know it is a lot to digest but it is an airplane so there is mountains of data about it. The problem is that hardly any information has been released about what specific systems were on this specific plane but much of it has been figured out. More on that to come.
===================================================
Daily Mail UK Accused Of Completely Making Up Interview With Pilots Daughter

The Daily Mail, whose coverage of the three-week-long missing-plane crisis has been questioned before, said in a report Sunday that family members described captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, as “disturbed”.

Authorities are closely investigating the backgrounds of Zaharie and his co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, over the mysterious disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines flight on March 8 with 239 people aboard. Malaysia says it was deliberately diverted.

But Aishah Zaharie, the captain’s daughter, said the Daily Mail report was bogus.

“Dear Daily Mail, You should consider making movies since you are so good at making up stories and scripts out of thin air,” she said in a posting late Sunday on her Facebook page, according to news portal Malaysian Insider.

[link to tribune.com.pk]

But Aishah Zaharie, the captain's daughter, said the Daily Mail report was bogus.

"Dear Daily Mail, You should consider making movies since you are so good at making up stories and scripts out of thin air," she said in a posting late Sunday on her Facebook page, according to news portal Malaysian Insider.

"May god have mercy on your souls. You can bet your ass I will not forgive you," the 28-year-old added.

[link to www.ndtv.com]

=====================================================
Update: doing some research satellite by Inmarsat and came across this making buzz on asian social media. Look at this plane. Prob nothing but interesting.

8.695133, 106.590416

[link to maps.google.com (secure)]

=========================================================

Update: Debunking Freecell patent disinfo

There is a rumor gaining steam about the a patent that was filed 4 days after the plane crash. If you watch the video below it is at 3:47.

It claims that a patent was filed 4 days after the plane disappeared and shows an alleged copy of the patent. There is a problem. It would be impossible to have that document. Patents are not released for 18 months after filing.

"Most patent applications filed on or after November 29, 2000, will be published 18 months after the filing date of the application, or any earlier filing date relied upon under Title 35, United States Code. Otherwise, all patent applications are maintained in the strictest confidence until the patent is issued or the application is published."

[link to patents.stackexchange.com]

================================================
Update: Debunking the Pilot Blame Game

There is rumor going around about the hypothesis that the pilot held the plane hostage for the release of a political leader and then let the plane run out of gas when his demands were not met.

This is highly improbable for several reasons:

1. If he informed any country he had taken that plane, it would have never made it to the point of running out of gas. When a plane is taken, fighter jets would have been sent up asap.

2. Probably the most important point: If the pilot took the plane hostage, he would have not cut off communication from passengers to the outside world. A hostage situation in which only governments know about the situation only works if you have a nuke. If he had only stolen the plane, generating public pressure on the governments would have been smarter. Therefore he would have made sure passengers were calling the media crying and pleading for their lives. That would have made his chances much better.

3. Many experts have said they believe two pilots would have need to be at the controls to pull off the stunts that plane did.

4. The governments would not want to cover it up. When has a government ever not capitalized on using terrorism to go wipe out a group of dissenters.

Lets Do A Little Education First About Disinformation:  At this point in this thing, everyone involved has hired media PR groups to try and spin the story to their advantage.  Therefore you have multiple disinfo grounps (media consulting companies) each trying to play an angle for their clients.

We will pick off some of the less talented attempts here.  There are hundreds but it is fun to start small:

Yahoo News and a band of other media outlets have tried to run with the “pilots trying save the plane theory.”  In sticking with the original principal of this thread lets just pick at the 45,000ft problem.      

Here is the Yahoo News story.  Now suddenly after realizing they could not write the 45,000ft out of the story, they lied and are getting called the fuck out on the data.
“Then came stories about the 777 taking a bizarre and erratic course—beginning with a sudden ascent to 45,000 feet and then a rapid descent—no matter that because the 777 was still heavy with fuel it would have struggled to reach even 38,000 feet and that at 45,000 feet, well outside its safe flight envelope, it would have been uncontrollable. All of this was part of planting the idea that such a bizarre trajectory was designed to evade radar—as if the 777 had suddenly gained the agility of a fighter rather than an airliner weighing 330 tons. Even a rapid descent has been painted, absurdly, as a “low and quiet” run under the radar.”

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Now I want to call out the liars both in the media and the shit ton of fake ass pilot shills that tried to come out here and talk out there asses claiming to have expert knowledge.

Here is a excellent thread from a forum written by Forbes by a real pilot who really goes into why the 45000ft climb was not problem.  In fact, the 777 is one of the few commercial airlines cleared to operate above 40,000ft. 

“There has been much talk in the media about the radar data showing the aircraft climbing above the altitude for which it was certified by the FAA and higher than airlines normally fly.  While it is true that the 777 was not certified to fly at 45,000 feet (it is certified to fly higher than most airliners,in excess of 40,000 feet) that does not mean that the aircraft cannot climb higher than that altitude.  In fact, certification standards will allow for margins beyond the certification limits. While certainly not a safe or recommended practice, it would not be unusual for an aircraft certified at 40,000 or more feet to be able to climb to 45,000 feet without suffering catastrophic failures.”

[link to www.forbes.com]

Let us then address some other shilling going on both here in the media.  There has been much talk about they fact that the 45,000ft reading was not accurate.  Many media outlets are trying to say this data was from Malaysian military radar.

Wrong Again:  The Altitude Data was from the reporting system on the Rolls-Royce engine monitoring system and is highly accurate.  Here is a quote from Q&A with a real pilot and aviation expert:

Question: “It’s been reported that the Rolls-Royce engine data also showed the rapid descent but an engine official is baffled because he said that the plane couldn’t descend that quickly: “A lot of stock cannot be put in the altitude data” sent from the engines, “A lot of this doesn’t make sense.”

Answer:  "Hi Alan – I had not heard that. Usually engine altitude data is more reliable than primary radar data (which is the source of the 45,000 feet to 23,000 feet data)"

Here is some super shilling from the brainwashing website Drudge Report (if you didn’t know that I am sorry, I would be happy to write up a whole article on who really owns them and why they are full of shit).

“Investigations so far found that, up to the point when the co-pilot said "all right, good night" to Malaysian traffic controllers, the plane had been flying normally. Military radar tracking showed the aircraft made a sharp turn soon after and started flying at altitudes as high as 45,000ft (13,716m) and as low as 12,000ft before it disappeared”

Here is direct link from Drudge how is now trying to say that the Pilot took the plane on some joyride.  We have a special call out for Drudge coming. 

[link to www.nzherald.co.nz]
Lying about the military radar thing again.

*****End update for now
==========================================================

The media is launching a new stealthy mental programming approach to completely write the climb to 45,000 feet out of the story. 

I noticed this first on CNN and now this same narrative has spread to other media outlets. 

Read this whole article if you want and you will see the transparency of this.  Here are some quotes from it:

“What do we know about the plane’s altitude during the flight?

During the plane’s last contact with air traffic controllers as it was approaching Vietnamese air space, it was reportedly flying at a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. But military radar tracked it changing altitude after making a sharp turn as it headed toward the Strait of Malacca, a source close to the investigation told CNN.

The plane flew as low as 12,000 feet at some point before it disappeared from radar, according to the source.

The official, who is not authorized to speak to the media, told CNN that the area the plane flew in after the turn is a heavily traveled air corridor and that flying at 12,000 feet would have kept the jet well out of the way of that traffic.

Military radar tracked the flight between 1:19 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. the day it went missing, the source told CNN, but it’s not clear how long it took the plane to descend to 12,000 feet.

It explains so many pieces that didn’t fit together before,” she said. “Now, if we have a scenario where something happened, the plane made a dramatic turn and dropped from 35,000 feet to 12,000 feet, this scenario would fit what a pilot would do in the event of a catastrophic onboard event, such as a rapid decompression, a fire, an explosion. That’s what you would have to do, descend, get down and turn around and try to get back to an airport that could accommodate an ailing plane.””

They are writing the 45,000ft climb out of the story and will make the public forget about the most intriguing part of the whole thing within days now. 

[link to www.cnn.com]

They are playing the emergency dive bs but that approach means nothing without explaining the climb way above the service ceiling.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP