Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 687,735
Pageviews Today: 1,122,977Threads Today: 452Posts Today: 7,581
11:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject just moved Rocky Mountains, this is the sping summer of learning bushcraft, survivalism, finding bigfoot, alien artifacts and ufos and other adve
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message adventures

i will teach myself bushcraft, i already have a mini van with camping gear, fishing gear, a electric fishing boat, and some other survival tools

i will teach myself to fish from creeks, lakes and rivers

i will teach myself to trap and hunt small game animals using nothing but pellet guns and bushcraft man made traps. i just went hiking up a mountain and practised using a compass and practiced making a simple rock trap that i once saw on the tv show survivorman, all you need is a big rock and some sticks and some bait.

i will teach myself how to harvest wild edibles and i may even plant a garden somewhere deep in the bush with future plans

i will camp in the woods for days at a time and get myself used to living in the wild, sometimes i will be very prepared, other times i will purposedly bring little food or little to no water, so i can practice bushcraft skills such as making fire and building a shelter and how to deal with the rain and wind with no tent and sleeping bag

i recently bought a bear gryliss survival knife that has a emergency whistle on it, a strong carbon steel straight blade a serated blade, a knife sharpener built onto the shealth, a pummel on the bottom of the knife, for smashing nails and nuts, it has a rubber grip, 2 holes in the handle so you can tie the knife to a stick to make a spear, it has a flint fire starter on the shealth so you can create sparks and make a fire

i will soon buy a bug out bag online that has everything put together like this one

[link to www.thinkgeek.com]

i will become a one with nature a warrior in the mist like the natives who used to live off the land in the area i can still feel their spirit in the woods

i live in a area with many past bigfoot sightings, and i intend to find him this year, if i get video of him, i will sell that video for 5 million dollars

i also recently purchased a metal detector which not only do i intend to use to find ancient relics but possibly also alien artifacts which i heard from other glpers that can be found that the mouths of mountain caves

this is the summer of bushcraft, this is the summer of survival, this is the summer of adventure.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP