Users Online Now: 1,981 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,499,176
Pageviews Today: 2,060,332Threads Today: 509Posts Today: 9,063
04:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MH370, Snowden, NSA & the agenda you don't see coming. You are being programmed by MSM to be microchipped and demand the spying program.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATE: 08/24/2014.

Have you guys seen this?

Does this sound similar to what I said below? As far back as last year?

This from last April...

Hacker claims he can hijack any airplane using a mobile app

These days everything is at risk of being hacked, even the airplane you take next time you fly.

On Wednesday at the "Hack in the Box" security conference in Amsterdam, a security expert demonstrated how hackers can take control of an airplane by using a mobile device and a few other basic tools.

According to a report from Computerworld, Hugo Teso—a security consultant at the German security firm n.runs—showed how anyone with some basic knowledge and the right devices can take complete control over an aircraft from a remote location without ever having contact with the targeted plane.

Basically, critical security vulnerabilities in aircraft communication and tracking systems make hacking planes quite simple.
 Quoting: globalpost

[link to www.globalpost.com]

ORIGINAL POST: 04/01/2014

I warned of a FF coming that you will be forewarned of but not stopped. Consider MH370 as that forewarning.

Thread: SNOWDEN Wild Goose Chase & Propaganda is A build up to a False Flag! UPDATED: 08/24/2014. You will be given advance notice of the next FF event!

And the justification for the spying program is what you are all seeing play out right in front of your very eyes but many still don't get it! NSA or the PTB are pretty much telling you the need and reason why they are and have been spying on you all this while. And that is to prevent what happened so far with MH370 and what is soon to come of it which might have now been possibly repainted and readied for its next mission from ever happening again in the future.

Thread: US on PRISM: "Sorry, we are spying on you! Outraged? Wonder why all this is necessary? Dont worry, we'll justify this soon!"

CNN reports that they checked the pilot's laptops, the websites both the pilot and co-pilot had visited and found nothing. This doesn't include the other extremist elements in this event that they have carefully planted into people's sub conscious minds without their knowing. Examples are the 2 Iranians aboard with Stolen passports, frivolous, highly political and potentially extremists pilots etc. The only thing left is the event and the world masses will all have an epiphany and collective awareness that "yeah the picture with the pilots wielding a knife, the T-Shirt with the inscription of democracy is dead and the 2 Iranians aboard this flight were part of what led to the plane getting lost in the first instance. Then questions and suggestions begin to emerge of how people are not actually who they claim to be and how a more stringent means of identification, tracking and possible detection of vital signs of extremism can be developed at airports and around everyday life to prevent this kind of stuff ever happening again. We also see suggestions like this with the Fort Hood and other mass shooting incidents where MSM reports that some of these people have PTSD and/or hold extremists views. So you see that the programming on a sub conscious level has been ongoing for a while only that people haven't made the connections. With all of these signs already on MH370 (an event that affects ALL of modern day civilisation i.e. that affects transportation of people and goods across the oceans) and that doesn't include the vulnerabilities in boeings engines that would be later said to have been exploited by terrorists and extremists aboard this flight in conduction with a ground crew (possibly a rogue government) that led to the disappearance of the airline. This scenario have also been carefully implanted into the world's consciousness with the GM motors problems. All these things will make sense after the event and the world will have a dejavu and think they solved this mystery themselves. Welcome to WW3.

For those who have been following me, I have since warned that a FF will take place beyond your wildest dreams that will blow your minds and that you will be forewarned of this event but it won't be stopped. So, CNN is selling you the idea that Snowden had apparently allowed terrorists to sneak through the system and this is the picture they are painting right in front of your very eyes with MH370 without you knowing.

Well, consider the missing airline and the non stop coverage by all the world's media as your forewarning of the event....and they will indeed not stop this event or False Flag from occurring to justify the deep spying programme being carried out by the NSA. Again I say here that the spying is the least of your worries in the thread below.

Thread: Snowden, NWO Agenda and the Manifestation of Thought into Reality.

So I urge you to please try and go through these things I have said. They are coming true right in front of our eyes.

A FF will occur and you won't see it coming. It ties in with the conflict of interest portrayed and orchestrated to be going on between US and Russia over Ukraine on the MSM. In case you want to know why all these is being done, please check this out!

Thread: The NWO Agenda, Terror Related Incidents and An Imminent Global Transformation
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP