Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 826,660
Pageviews Today: 1,350,321Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 8,462
02:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject STILL DONT BELIEVE THAT ESAU IS RUNNING THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...FOLLOW THE TRAIL BACK INTO JERUSALEM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY BUT A FRIEND AND ONE DAY YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS.

Esau said to his father, "Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father." So Esau lifted his voice and wept.

39Then Isaac his father answered and said to him, "Behold, your dwelling shall be the riches of the earth, And away from the dew of heaven from above.

u]40"By your sword you shall live, And your brother you shall serve; But it shall come about when you become restless, That you will break his yoke from your neck."

From that day on Esau hated his brother Jacob. “One day, my father will die,” he said, “And then I will kill my brother Jacob!”

Ancient biblical map

[link to www.godweb.org]

ERTYTRYT

THE OLDER BOOKS USE TO HAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION BUT OVER THE YEARS THEY STARTED FILTERING OUT THE TRUTH PRODUCING UPDATED EDITIONS. WHEN THEY REALIZED THAT THE MINORITIES WERE NOW BEING EDUCATED AT HIGHER LEVELS THIS WAS A THREAT TO THEIR KINGDOM

THE BOOK OF THE WARS OF GOD/JASHER
1 And when the year came round, being the seventy-second year from the Yisraelites going down to Egypt, after the death of Yoseph, Zepho, the son of Eliphaz, the son of Esau, fled from Egypt, he and his men, and they went away

MAP KNOWN TO THE ANCIENT HEBREWS.THE AREAS IN PINK ARE THE LANDS OF THE WEST JAPHETS DOMAIN. YOU WILL SEE TUBAL KITTIM CHITTIM MAGOG GREECIA ROMA ALL THE AREAS ESAU SEED ZEPHO CONTROLLED AND RAISED UP HIS SEED
mnbmn

24 And the children of Chittim [Greece] saw the valor of Zepho, and the children of Chittim resolved and they made Zepho king over them, and he became king over them, and while he reigned they went to subdue the children of Tubal, and all the surrounding islands.

25 And their king Zepho went at their head and they made war with Tubal and the islands, and they subdued them, and when they returned from the battle they renewed his government for him, and they built for him a very large palace for his royal habitation and seat, and they made a large throne for him, and Zepho reigned over the whole land of Chittim[GREECE] and over the land of Italia[ROME] fifty years.

BKMKK

THE OFFSPRING OF ZEPHO ESAU'S BLOODLINE GOING BACK TO ISRAEL

When Greece went back into Israel it was Esau coming back home to avenge his loss and conquer jacob

When Rome came into Jerusalem in 70 ad again it was Esau trying to establish his place

Well he was sucessful by getting back his role as the older brother and now jacob is serving him alll over the world..Essau was promised the fatness of the earth so he is rich and greedy

KDFFEEFR

The bible describes Esau as building their high towers and naming every land they conquer after their own name. Their symbol is the eagle and please do not say it just America, all european countries symbolizes the eagle,These are clues and facts people arise!!

The men stitting in Israel are Edomites impersonating Israel the true people.Since in Jermiah times they been filtering strangers replacing the 10 tribes through out the whole of Samaria, all foreigners from different nations.On Pentecost there were men from every province converts living in judea. King of Israel Herod was Jewish but he was Roman Edomite.

The Sadducees and Pharasees majority were foreigners who ilfultrated the temple after executing the true hebrew temple keepers.They kept a couple around to teach them the process,why is it Christ called them murderers and thieves and reminded them they are of the devil.

WHY CHRIST BLASTED AND CURSED THESE DEMONIC MEN OF ESAU

I will prove this comment because it is important , in Hebrew law it is not lawful to curse the elohim/god meaning the ones to whom the word of God was given to.

Christ cursed these men who say they were Godly because he knew they were imposters in his fathers house..

EXODUS 22:28
Thou shalt not speake euell of the goddes,
and the ruler of thy people shall thou not
blaspheme.

Christ said Is it not written in your law I called you gods to whom the word was given?{John Chp 10:33} this meant that the teachers and prophets of old were called elohim/gods.

NOW YOU GET IT? THESE MEN WERE NOT THE FATHERS CHOSEN BUT IMPOSTERS THAT IS WHY HE CURSED THEM AND REBUKED THEM

BNFGERFR
I AM WARNING YOU NEIM TO HUSH YOUR MOUTH!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP