Users Online Now: 1,792 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 329,159
Pageviews Today: 519,555Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 2,560
06:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject <<European Predictions On How WW3 Might Unfold>> also incl. 3DOD **UPDATED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message //UPDATED: This prediction failed in 2014 when the first precursors emerged on the global stage but the final outcome did not manifest. Maybe we adverted the outcome, maybe we only postponed the inevitable. Eventually, we just "cried wolf" too early. Now at the end of 2021, it all looks even bleaker than in 2014. The basic plot is still possible just apply it to the situation today. Time will tell..

EDITED SOME PARTS IN RED BECAUSE the data I have has no dates or reliable timings - just references to nature, season, or the progress of agricultural features like harvest on the fields and so on. So the timing is purely interpretational and varies due to natural conditions. My assumptions concerning the timing are already more than 1 month off, which doesn't mean the scenario has changed yet!

Dear people.

I have a strong feeling that I need to share some information with you about the coming events. What I don't want to do, is to create fear in the hearts of my fellow men, but it is my deepest wish, and as I feel my duty to reach as many souls as possible with this information on their transition into a new world or a new paradigm. Of cause I know, that only a few people will understand my words and only a minority will be able to deal with certain facts I like to present. If that information resonates with your inner truth then you are supposed to know - everyone else is free to dismiss me as one of many false prophets on this website. Maybe I am - Maybe I am wrong - I am still struggling with myself whether I am delusional or just more aware than most of mankind. In case I am wrong, my reputation on the website might be wasted, like many others who predicted major doom here and failed miserably. Right now I have to giggle about my attempt here to make a kind of prediction and my honest belief I could be right about that. Even for my judgment, that sounds a little bit insane, but still, I can not ignore my feelings and the knowledge I have about certain issues. So I have to speak out, without being afraid of being ridiculed. Well, let's get straight to the point.

Here is the timeline of events, how they most probably COULD occur from the data I could process and I have access to - IF IT STARTS THIS YEAR IT WILL GO MOST LIKELY LIKE THIS:

* the crisis in Ukraine will get worse

* sanctions against Russia will escalate the situation and will have a backlash for the European economy

* the financial war and the Russian countermeasures will hit the EURO currency

* the EURO will be evaluated in the next 1-2 months overnight THAT IS B/S - more likely is AUG/SEP and the "gov will take money from private savings" scenario is more likely

* This will lead to inner conflicts in all major cities in whole Europe (same pictures as in Greece)

* there will be riots in Rome and even in Vatican City is turmoil - the Pope might have to leave after a failed attempt to murder him

* one very important political figure will be murdered in Ukraine but it could also be at a kind of peace conference related to the Ukraine crisis

* Shortly after that event NATO declares war against Russia

* Russia reacts swiftly and sends troops to central Europe

* massive Russian forces are heading for Germany in 3 major battlegroups less than 3 days after the incident has occurred

* most probable months for the beginning of WW3 are July/August - after August it won't happen I guess - at least not this year September/October is more probable

* Russia is finally stopped at the western border of Germany after the Russian supply line has been cut by a chemical weapon attack forming a yellow curtain from south to north
that happens when nighttimes are already very cold - like freezing cold - so late October could be possible

* This yellow chemical line is brought out by hundreds of drones coming from the south and it will pass close to Prague
they are coming from the drone-bases in Africa and Saudi-Arabia

* during this time there will start unusual earth events - earthquakes and volcano activities

* there might be some gravitational or/and electro-magnetically influence from "something" inside our solar system or even beyond

* the war will not last long even though it is brutal - there will be no all-out nuclear war - at least not in Europe

* most combat operations will suddenly cease after earth events get worse and an unknown cosmic event starts to unfold

* many religious people will see this as divine intervention - in a way it is

* 3 days of darkness (3dod) begin also known as "The big harvest"

* after 3 days: rest population of earth about 500,000,000 but might be more

* better system, new society and a whole new paradigm, no war for hundreds of years. increased spirituality because of collective moments of unity experience

* for a small percentage of mankind the 3 days of darkness are the gateway for a higher dimensional shift - Christians might refer to rapture I guess, but I will add some more information about that.

So now you have a timeline about the coming events as I anticipate it most likely to happen from all the data I have, I like to give you a brief overview on how or why I believe it might work out like this and what it might mean for you. All I can say is: check for yourself! I might be wrong or the data, I have the highest regard for, is just not up to date anymore for many reasons.

So first: HOW DO I KNOW? ..or should I say: THINK I KNOW?
I am from Germany and we in Europe in general have a long tradition in highly accurate prophets and I am not talking about Nostradamus. There are many extraordinary persons from many different countries and from very different times who all told more or less the same story, always depending on their individual context. One of their best was Alois Irlmaier - he was outstanding even though he was a very simple-minded person. These visions beyond the horizon of time described in great detail, what happened in the last 15 years. All major events are in there: 9/11, the financial crisis, the events in Syria last year, when the first direct military confrontation took place when US and Russian warships were facing each other. When it started I knew exactly what would happen. I knew it would not start there because the predictions stated, that shortly before it escalates into military actions that would commence, a diplomatic agreement is suddenly found. That's just an example of how I knew in advance how things would unfold. Anyways - WW3 and 3dod are bound together in European predictions - I think you should know that.

From my own scientific knowledge about advanced physical models that accept informational dimensions (dimensions beyond space and time where possible future events are recorded) and my own experiences with people who have the ability to access those realms, there is no doubt in my mind that this possibility exists. Sure - this is my personal belief system but still, the pure mass of facts and pieces of evidence are pressing. I will post some links as soon as I find some English translations on it.

2nd: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
It might mean: the winds of change are here. The current paradigm is out of time. We can not live with so many people on this planet, who all want to consume like the western societies use to do. We will soon reach the limits of our natural resources - not mentioning all the waste and pollution. There might be a natural cleansing. Don NOT worry! You are soul and you are immortal consciousness. Many of us will reincarnate on another planet - some will stay and some very happy ones will proceed to the next level/plane of existence. It's hard to explain. If there are questions I can elaborate on this, but I should better of (highly) recommend links for a deeper understanding of the meaning of these possible events - which at least helped me to understand - maybe it works for you, too.

Link: About the bigger picture
[link to www.illuminati-news.com]

BTW: the 3dod is an event that has been predicted worldwide and many channelings deal with this topic. You find tonnes of stuff about it.

I guess that's enough for today - I will bump that thread tomorrow and post some more links.

With love
C
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP