Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wife threatens to divorce all the time
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got married to my wife out of love and nothing more. My wife grew up without a mother who passed on and a father who was never there even before she was born. All this did not matter to me for life is full of problems and some problems we might face will not be as a result of our own making, all that mattered to me was my love for her. she told me about her upbringing which was characterized by abuse form her Auntie’s, i.e., her mother’s sisters and was moved from house to house getting unfair treatment comparing to their own children, it’s sad but I was bold to say I will be your man in all situations to give her a shoulder, an ear and my heart. When I look back I try to deny that we only dated for about six months, something in my logical thinking would deem not proper and not enough time to get married but I did it anyway- it was all in the name of love. When time for us to get married got closer I helped her to find her father of which we did and we got married.
During the course of our marriage given that we face a slight problem she threatens to leave or should I say divorce. Almost every time when we could not agree to something she could go on telling me that she made a mistake in getting married and if she could have known that marriage has its problems she could not have got married to me citing that her getting married was a way to get away from her problems and that they have even multiplied, that kind of language. More than five times she packed her bags to leave and out of love I could follow her and ask her to come back home. When all this happened I told her Untie and she could call her talk some sense into her. It kept on happening and I realized that if she really wants to go chasing after she won’t really change her mind and now her case is that I don’t love her as I used to before. At one point in time I thought it was for the best that I grant her wish but my major worry is that we have a baby girl together whom I love so much and she is only one year six months, my concern is that my daughter will grow up without having a father figure in her life and won’t get the kind of life she will have when I am around.
All the time when we have a misunderstanding she threatens l to leave and divorce, I am on the verge to give in. I am not assured of what tomorrow holds, I feel it is better if we are not going to make it then we should as well call it off when we still have time to find ourselves sooner rather than later.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP