Users Online Now: 1,909 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 655,341
Pageviews Today: 1,127,539Threads Today: 355Posts Today: 7,180
11:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John B. Calhoun's Rat Study Funded by Rockefeller Foundation - A future Illuminati template?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For those of you unaware of John B. Calhoun's famouse Rat population experiments take a look at this video:

Calhouns experiment was called Mouse Utopia. When I watch most TV commercials I can SEE right in front of my very eyes this very Utopia of "beauty" (cosmetics), "wealth" (loans), "health" (diet supplements, medicines), "happiness" a.k.a."pleasure" (fashion, cars, food, real estate), safety (insurance) being built consistently, every day, with great effort and investments pushed to our minds through our eyes and ears.

Do we all realize, that THIS is the Calhoun utopia being created for and around US - humans? 

The question is who is creating it and why is human population being grown like bacteria at optimum conditions?

Calhouns famous experiments were funded by the Rockerfeller Institute and maybe that's all you need to know to get to the truth about it. This is a proposed illuminati social template for human overpopulation. Chaos is thier goal and what better way to do this that enact this very experiment on a large scale.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP