Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People are used for role play
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are all part of a play. Just hope that you aren't called up to be a hero or a villian.

I would rather be an extra.

You think life is just full of coincidences?

Those on center stage, whether through crime or show business are chosen to bring messages into physical manifestation.

Everything that goes on in your life will become a reflection of yourself to some extent.

You want music you got music, you want gossip you got it, you want drama you get a shoot out, you want someone to aspire to... you get a celebrity.

They are all projections of hopes, dreams and nightmares.

The mind is a powerful tool.

Keep a check on your fears and the thoughts that come into your mind.

When stress is caused by a certain issue it rises a negative vibration to a high level. Then there will be a person who is going to have to fulfill that role you most fear. It may not directly effect you but it will effect someone... like a massacre etc.

We are telepathic beings with the capability to manifest our thoughts into the physical.

Your governments are either unaware or know they are doing this.

They release propaganda into the aether that is staged.

Exaggeration about things that are happening in the world to make sure it affects your consciousness and spreads. They KNOW how to manipulate your minds with thought suggestion.

Once the public are told of a crime it creates sadness and fear in a persons mood, then the emotion manifests into fear and worry for the future and a what if that happened to me, my family etc. The more people focus the more it manifests. Whether you like it or not this is a natural defence mechanism and it can be easily controlled.

Films, music, TV EVERYTHING effects your subconscious and you end up programming your surroundings accordingly.

And if you don't believe me. You go to any neighbourhood and see what the most watched TV programme is, what music is most popular there and I guarantee that neighbourhood will reflect what they are watching and listening to.

Do not listen to your leaders, they are the ones responsible for censorship, They allow you to see things that will cause great problems in your environment.

They are crazy, power hungry and want to control you and will kill you trying.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP