Users Online Now: 3,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,140,261
Pageviews Today: 2,175,266Threads Today: 1,024Posts Today: 19,177
10:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ESPN analyst under fire, bashes gay NFL Michael Sam : "I WOULD CUT THE GUY TODAY..."
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message “I feel duped. Again, he’s got a website up selling t-shirts – it’s a merchandise store. This all looks like a cash grab more than a guy that wants to be a great football player as he has said. I don’t wanna come down too hard on Michael Sam, he comes from a very difficult background with his family and as we saw on draft day he was not surrounded by family as most people are on draft day, he was surrounded by two of his handlers and his boyfriend. You have to wonder if he’s not being manipulated and influenced because everyone that I know that knows him as a football player says he’s very passionate about football, but here he is now as a 7th-round pick, a guy who is a longshot to make the roster, he’s now involving himself with a reality TV show, he’s got a website up hawking t-shirts, his agents cut a deal to be producers on this show, his publicist cut a deal to be a producer on this show, again it just doesn’t pass the smell test in terms of authenticity. It’s disappointing because I think whoever is maneuvering him needs to understand, the most important thing he has to do is make the football team. If he doesn’t make the football team all their causes, concerns about the LGBT community, the selling of merchandise, it all goes away.”

[link to tampa.cbslocal.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP