Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ghost of Michael Jackson photographed at the show in the UK
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message British teenager at twin show of Michael Jackson photographed the ghost of Michael Jackson. Looking statement of twins in a local theater, he decided to take an autograph from Jackson imitator. Standing in line to him, a teenager from boredom took a few pictures. Returning to home and carefully studied the resulting picture, the young Briton came as a shock. On one of the frames was captured not only acts that evening artist, but something strongly resembling the ghost of Michael Jackson- on photo was imprinted blue glowing face hanging over double the King of Pop ." It was very scary. Standing in line, I did not notice anything unusual. I never believed in ghosts, so do not even know what to think ," - said he ."I was there and I can say that in the room where was an artist, there were no mirrors or spotlights. However, I think that if Michael Jackson rose from the dead, he hardly wanted to visit the show of twins " - said the 54 - old his mother, VIDEO:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP