Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ufo orb Ontario again!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last year I posted a thread about this but can't seem to find it but there is a listing in the MUFON page called "2 orbs dancing" location in Brampton Ontario so you can confirm this post from last year 2013....

Anyway Friday the 17th I seen them again for about 10-15min around 11pm facing west of Brampton over the Georgetown area maybe a bit farther.

Saturday the 18th was really weird because the angle of flight was about 40* behind the homes in front of me going from north to south...That area if anyone knows it corner of Bovaird and Mississauga Road is all farm land I also suspect the height of the orb was maybe no more than 1,000. It was flying like a fallen leaf. Not to mention there were clear skies and I am sure every single plane saw the orbs along with even passengers if they were looking out the windows!

-Last night I saw nothing But I am sure they will be out and about all summer long in and around that area! 9-1:30am

-If you live in this or close to this area please keep a look out Facing WEST and if in Georgetown keep an eye facing even EAST incase I am correct with the low flying orb in-between our two towns. But I am pretty sure it was that close to my house flying south! I had my S3 out to take a vid but even zoom would not pick up anything on the phone!!!

I might head to that farm area next week (where the Wal-Mart) is because the span of view from NORTH to SOUTH is all clear and nothing blocking the line of sight as far as the eye can see and also pitch black! I am sure I will catch something REALLY good this summer!

Please keep this thread alive I will be watching out again tonight till about 11pm and will update this each and every day as I take a look out to see if they come!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP